1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you don't decide to watch a movie from the bottom of the pile. :panic:

I'd just moved in[emoji6]. Changed the set up a couple of days later-probably still change it again
cf6e066749c93e0f8fcde252f75d6bfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wink1: lol

No i just moved the display case for the picture to avoid reflects.
Concerning the metal slider bar i've never install it. Maybe i should try but seems hard to take off once in place...?

I don't think I ever put the silver bar in mine. It's not actually supposed to be there in the movie right? Like it is a technical thing that made it into the movie.

AAAAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

Two and a half years I've had this thing. Been so careful.

Today a friend stopped by and wanted to see it. I was putting the cocoon back on and it slipped outta my hand. SCRATCHED THE BATMOBILE.

I feel forever unclean.

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for reminding us all to be super careful.

Sorry to hear that man.

I sold mine a couple weeks back after having it for 3 years. I figured at some point I was going to scratch it somehow :lol so it was better to get rid of it now haha

So far both of mine are pristine (save for the original scuffing most people experienced from the way it was packaged).

I try not to **** with it too often. I dust it seldomly, when I do I use a dust fan and a microfiber car cloth. I did notice that the shield canopy foam is starting to fall off in the inside which makes it virtually unusable. I just keep them in the closet. They shouldn't have even bothered including that dumb thing and maybe knock off 50 bucks. Either that or felt the inside of the damn thing.

Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

My Batmobile came from Japan in a newer batch that shipped like a year after it originally came out. It has soft black foam inside the shield and came with none of the damage I've seen posted from the original shipment.
Cleaning with a microfiber car cloth sounds like a good idea, DiFabio. Has that left any marks?

Back