1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Ikea coffee table yesterday. It's in standard white, so I'm gonna repaint it when the cave is done. Really excited about getting the Batmobile on display.

I've been considering getting this for display but I am kind of puzzled by the weight. I know it's pretty big but why is it so heavy? a solid steel/lead base/ballast somewhere? the tumbler is more or less hollow?

Hey everybody. This is the BIG one.... Our new review of the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile (its a long detailed one with a great scale demonstration) As usual please like and subscribe and we will any any comments on the channel, as we are filming another review over the next few days and thank-you for watching.

Just moved house & finally got this beast set up properly.
Everyone that has seen it is blown away by it.
Now where to put the tumbler [emoji846]
9589b343941e7ed1f4a4e2dc6b1b5ad4.jpg
c99536c758c8c284541c7be731b56254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just moved house & finally got this beast set up properly.
Everyone that has seen it is blown away by it.
Now where to put the tumbler [emoji846]
9589b343941e7ed1f4a4e2dc6b1b5ad4.jpg
c99536c758c8c284541c7be731b56254.jpg

Congrats Creasy!

The sora shop display cases are really good! :clap

Congrats Creasy!

The sora shop display cases are really good! :clap

Thanks! Yeah they are ain't they, great customer service too.
My backing reflective panel arrived with a crack in the corner.
I contacted them & without asking for any proof they immediately shipped me a replacement back panel & a clear back panel.
Love your set up by the way, might have to move my batman in front of the batmobile now [emoji6]

Guys, can somebody point me to the video on this bat mobile being destroyed by a hammer?

I have tried to look on youtube to find the requested destruction by sideshow of some Hot Toys if they have sent out a replacement due to damage or imperfections.

Back