1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iirc AE had the BM at $580 PO price and only charged $45 shipping to honor the initial PO.

I got mines at BBTS for a total of $664 shipped. Though they gave me $100 credit for a slight rub mark which was more than generous of them.

There is one available without a wheel for 450... So shld starting price be 450 ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ain't that the truth! I'm so glad I have this but my advice to anyone who doesn't already have it: if you can't get it for around $600 shipped just don't get it.

$600 shipped? I think most people haven't gotten one for the low. I feel i scored at $612 but that's only because i had to pay sales tax and picked one up at my LCS here in Cali! Anyone else get theirs for $600 shipped, excluding BBTS damaged discount?

$600 shipped? I think most people haven't gotten one for the low. I feel i scored at $612 but that's only because i had to pay sales tax and picked one up at my LCS here in Cali! Anyone else get theirs for $600 shipped, excluding BBTS damaged discount?

No $600 shipped isn't happening for 99% of us- $650-670 shipped for most of us who POed at $579......

I did say around $600 shipped, didn't I? ;)

Mine was delivered for $623. Those who ordered from the Warner Shop got it for $629 (free shipping).

I got mine today. There were no scratches and it looked great. I tested the lights and they all work properly.

I'm posting some pics for your reference but I apologize if the pics don't show the Batmobile outside the box. I didn't remove it from the box because I knew that I won't have space to display it right now and it will remain in the box for the meantime. I really like the design and detail of this Batmobile and just had to get it.

I got mine for $735.50 shipped. It's expensive because shipping cost $156! The supplier wanted to dropship the item (ship it directly to me instead of to the retailer) and I was charged the full shipping cost for FedEx. I realized I could have gotten it cheaper if I ordered from larger online retailers like Alter Ego but by the time I learned about the cost of shipping it was too late. Oh well, I'm happy with the Batmobile and hopefully if the value increases I'll forget about the cost of shipping I paid.

I had a few moments of panic earlier okay.
I was repositioning Bats by the Batmobile when I noticed there was a small panel missing just behind the front wheel. I checked the other side.. Gone as well !!
I figured they were the slots for the sticky outy wing things, which they are.
I thought I must have lost the covers sometime when moving the Batmobile around over the past month or whatever.
Panic over when I realized that I'd never plugged them in! They were still in the plastic container. I felt I had to share my few minutes of anxiety.

S***. I am still waiting for my batmobile, I didn't get a tracking number and will be contacted when it is about to be delivered. One problem that I am facing right now is that the shipping company doesn't know that the phone number that I used as contact information is no longer in service. I e-mailed Spencer on tuesday to tell him that the phone number changed, so I don't know if the shipping company in my area that will be delivering the batmobile knows the new phone number yet, I hope Spencer replies to me so I can relax.

I had a few moments of panic earlier okay.
I was repositioning Bats by the Batmobile when I noticed there was a small panel missing just behind the front wheel. I checked the other side.. Gone as well !!
I figured they were the slots for the sticky outy wing things, which they are.
I thought I must have lost the covers sometime when moving the Batmobile around over the past month or whatever.
Panic over when I realized that I'd never plugged them in! They were still in the plastic container. I felt I had to share my few minutes of anxiety.

haha oh i have had those moments before!

As mentioned earlier I picked up one of the damaged BBTS Batmoblies. No paint issues. BUT I now realize I'm missing some accessories (maybe they considered this the damage?) I'm missing- the grappling hook/hooks. the disks and the magnetic sticks.
Did these happen to be somewhere on the car that I missed? They were not in the packaging with the other accessories- the wings, rotating stand, etc.
Thanks.

Not that I noticed. The wings, rotating stand, etc were in plastic bags. I'm wondering if mine was missing a bag.

That's what I thought. I'll shoot BBTS an email and see if they can help out.

The grappling hook, discs, shin breakers, and magnet should all be together in a plastic case. They should all be on top of the foam that covers the rear of the vehicle.

Back