1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00233_zps731b45ca.jpg

Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to sit on the right side of the couch?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap:clap.
That is one of the funniest quotes I've read on here!!!

Sod the couch. You have a Batmobile. Far cooler!!

Can't wait for mine!! Come on end of September, hurry up! Lol

:lol Yeah but the left side has my a$$ groove in it.

I'm way overdue to buy a new couch.
If I didn't send so much money on collectables, I'd have one by now

You don't need a new couch when there's a whole new right side just there - go for it man! :lol

Congrats on the flawless Batmobile mate :clap

Re: Batman: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

I wonder how the shields work? A cover that goes on top of the vehicle?
its just a cover that goes over the top with a gel coat over it.. effective for keeping dust off. i did a review on this a couple of months ago if you search "pete leaney" on you tube

Re: Batman: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

its just a cover that goes over the top with a gel coat over it.. effective for keeping dust off. i did a review on this a couple of months ago if you search "pete leaney" on you tube

Best video review on there!!

Thanks for your advice on 1/6 UK on Facebook yesterday Pete. Sold Barney Ross already. Lol

Sod the couch. You have a Batmobile. Far cooler!!

Can't wait for mine!! Come on end of September, hurry up! Lol

Thanks mate, hope u get yours soon. It's definitely a must have piece.

You don't need a new couch when there's a whole new right side just there - go for it man! :lol

Congrats on the flawless Batmobile mate :clap

:lol:lol:lol
Thanks bro. I'm so happy I got a flawless one

I received my Batmobile today and I'm happy to say it arrived in perfect condition.
I absolutely love it, but it's too big for me to display it anywhere properly

DSC00240_zpsad89ae8b.jpg

DSC00241_zps3f27f141.jpg

DSC00233_zps731b45ca.jpg

Dude, how about fixing that couch. Saying it in a good spirit. My wife wld kick me out if i bought a 700 dollar plastic car and kept it next to that couch. I know hobbie has no price tags, or passion has no cost... But still mate... Basics first? ... Actually my wife would kick me out no matter the couch if i had bought this car ... Sigh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dude, how about fixing that couch. Saying it in a good spirit. My wife wld kick me out if i bought a 700 dollar plastic car and kept it next to that couch. I know hobbie has no price tags, or passion has no cost... But still mate... Basics first? ... Actually my wife would kick me out no matter the couch if i had bought this car ... Sigh...

Heh. Well, we do live in a generation where the iPhones and such are more important than food or kids health with so many people.

Just use black duct tape and that couch will be good as new.. The IMPORTANT thing is you have the Batmobile!

HULK SIT! :horror

:

It is hilarious that this couch is overshadowing the brilliance of the bat mobile!:goodpost:

Just use black duct tape and that couch will be good as new.. The IMPORTANT thing is you have the Batmobile!

Hush you guys! He bought the batmobile first as couches don't go up in value anyway!

Just messin' :monkey3

:rotfl I can't believe my couch is getting more attention then my batmobile.

I should start up a separate thread for my couch, it's definitely getting enough attention :lol

Thanks mate I appreciate the advice, and I agree the basics are more important.

But at the moment I'm 24 years old with no kids and I'll be leaving soon to travel Europe with my gf for 12 months.
No point in me spending big money on anything until I get back and buy a place for myself.

Back