1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ubymetad.jpg

bu9a9e3e.jpg

ery7atup.jpg

te2anaqu.jpg

2yvy2eqa.jpg

Incredible. :thud:

You dont get much better than that sexy beast of a display table.

Thanks so much guys! :clap

I NEED HELP!!!

I need help with a decision. I wanna buy the 89 Batmobile at end of September. But in order to buy it I might need to sell DX05 Indiana jones and Barney Ross Expendables 2.

What would people do?

What are those 2 worth??

HELP!!!

Got this coffee table from Walmart. Fits perfect! Just need to get acrylic to close her up.:)

y6yjavyh.jpg

aduhamyd.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Got this coffee table from Walmart. Fits perfect! Just need to get acrylic to close her up.:)

y6yjavyh.jpg

aduhamyd.jpg

WOW!!!!! What size is that table?

Don't have Walmart in UK, but must be something like that table over here??

I NEED HELP!!!

I need help with a decision. I wanna buy the 89 Batmobile at end of September. But in order to buy it I might need to sell DX05 Indiana jones and Barney Ross Expendables 2.

What would people do?

What are those 2 worth??

HELP!!!

What are they worth to you is the question worth considering. Personally I'd offload those for this.

y6yjavyh.jpg

aduhamyd.jpg

Nice. Can you link us to it on the website? How much did it cost?

Also, it looks like it overhangs a bit from the pics... the top pic looks like the back hangs over and the bottom pic looks like the front of the batmobile it hanging off the glass a bit.

Nice table but for $140 I'll stick with my $45 Ikea Granas table I got off Craigslist. Almost done modding it.

Yep thats the one. It fits in perfectly, there is no over hang. We are actually going to close it in on the legs, theres about a 1/4" in front and in back of clearance.

Wow just noticed in my pics it looks like there is crazy over hang lol but I assure you there isn't, must be the angle combined with it being on the stand and not directly sitting on the table itself.

Last edited:
Got my Batmobile today- I took the BBTS damaged discount.
The first thing I noticed was that the box didn't seem to be opened. It wasn't re-taped. To my delight I opened it and couldn't find any scratches or imperfections. Looks like I got a really good deal!!

hottoys091013001_zps52b29ded.jpg

hottoys091013002_zpsb220f833.jpg

Got my Batmobile today- I took the BBTS damaged discount.
The first thing I noticed was that the box didn't seem to be opened. It wasn't re-taped. To my delight I opened it and couldn't find any scratches or imperfections. Looks like I got a really good deal!!

GREAT score for you then!!!!

I received my Batmobile today and I'm happy to say it arrived in perfect condition.
I absolutely love it, but it's too big for me to display it anywhere properly

DSC00240_zpsad89ae8b.jpg

DSC00241_zps3f27f141.jpg

DSC00233_zps731b45ca.jpg

Back