1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks guys, unfortunately this base was custom made as a one off design :( even comes with a certified label on the underside of the base with the creators name/signature on it along with the ES 1 of 1 :(

ubymetad.jpg

bu9a9e3e.jpg

ery7atup.jpg

te2anaqu.jpg

2yvy2eqa.jpg

Dam! looks amazing

Awesome custom display Andy and congrats! :rock :rock

I did receive one of the 1st batch Batmobiles and I did finally check mine out the other weekend. I was lucky and didn't have any scratches or scuffs. It came out prefect.

Awesome custom display Andy and congrats! :rock :rock

I did receive one of the 1st batch Batmobiles and I did finally check mine out the other weekend. I was lucky and didn't have any scratches or scuffs. It came out prefect.

Hey Jim! How you doing! Jay and I have missed you over on the SYS threads! :1-1: Hope your well pal. Feel free to visit my thread as there are more pics of my display on there!

Great news on your Batmobile pal, look forward to some pics :hi5:

Hey Jim! How you doing! Jay and I have missed you over on the SYS threads! :1-1: Hope your well pal.

Great news on your Batmobile pal, look forward to some pics :hi5:

All is well. Thanks for asking. Just been pretty busy with work lately and on my free time I have working really hard on a custom display base of my own. Not for this piece, but for a 1/4 scale piece.

I am going to try and be on the site more often now.

Feel free to visit my thread as there are more pics of my display on there!

Well do. I will have to take a look here real soon.

Many thanks guys, unfortunately this base was custom made as a one off design :( even comes with a certified label on the underside of the base with the creators name/signature on it along with the ES 1 of 1 :(

ubymetad.jpg

bu9a9e3e.jpg

ery7atup.jpg

te2anaqu.jpg

2yvy2eqa.jpg

Wow.... Now that makes me wanna order the batmobile. I think this is how innovative hot toys needs to get. They could have charged 100 more and provided something this cool.

This is a beauty my friend , the base alone steals the show in my view. I could just sit that on a coffeee table or a wall. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow.... Now that makes me wanna order the batmobile. I think this is how innovative hot toys needs to get. They could have charged 100 more and provided something this cool.

This is a beauty my friend , the base alone steals the show in my view. I could just sit that on a coffeee table or a wall. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Leon, kind words my friend :hi5:

Anyone think this will be still available in January?? I'm at least hoping it will be....

Maybe a scratched 1.

Don't say that. I still haven't made the purchase yet. $700 and potential scratches is putting me off.

You dont get much better than that sexy beast of a display table.

That table is awesome. But I'm going to make the simple metal grated circle of the movie. I'll try to make it rotate.

Unboxed mine today. Blemishes and minor scratches all over the vehicle. A few major scraps :mad:

Where did you get your Batmobile?

See this worries me. Is Hot Toys adding the plastic bag? Or is Sideshow adding the plastic bag?

If Sideshow is adding the bag, then there is still the potential of scratches from the transport from Hot Toys to Sideshow. Maybe the few here that got the Batmobile in the plastic from Sideshow got lucky in the shipment from Hot Toys. A $700 matte black car with light white scratches is not good.

Sigh. It's ironically shameful that the one common issue this otherwise terrific piece has is caused by something that's meant to "protect" it, and is mostly seen by many as a liability rather than a value-added asset.

You would think that someone at Hot Toys when testing the shield fit on the Batmobile would have moved it around a bit. Just to see. They knew something was going on by adding the cushions.

From what I've seen of the shield it doesn't even look like the metal in the movie. That shield was one of the cooler elements in the movie and it just looks like a plastic cover from Hot Toys.

Back