1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacement arrived in perfect condition.
I do have a HUGE bed, and this thing basically takes 50% of the space.
What a beauty, best HT purchase ever. It's like you don't think much about $600+ being all that much...

I definitely agree. While the asking price seems too high right now, I think the market value for this work of art will skyrocket once it sells out. I doubt if any company will create another '89 batmobile of this size with this much detail. Get them while you can! Mine will hopefully arrive soon.

Damn, the paint scratches way too easy, even though it is on a shell, DUST still gets around the batmobile and I use a small brush to get the dust that gets in the crevices, and noticed that the paint is starting to show light scratches from the brush, good thing I never touched the canopy window for that reason, I will use a moist towel next time I guess.

Damn, the paint scratches way too easy, even though it is on a shell, DUST still gets around the batmobile and I use a small brush to get the dust that gets in the crevices, and noticed that the paint is starting to show light scratches from the brush, good thing I never touched the canopy window for that reason, I will use a moist towel next time I guess.

buy a can of air from the hardware store. thats what i do with my Tumbler

Or a micro fibre cloth to restore the original sheen.
A combo of both is probably best. Paper towel will scratch soft surfaces. Moist will leave marks on glass or black objects.

Cotton Gloves are used for the safe handling of film and transparencies. Of course they can also be used in any situation where fingerprints and marks need to be eliminated.

Cotton%20Gloves.jpg

:wink1:

hi guys. i have some good news regarding my damaged batmobile, I Hot toys said they will replace a new one for me free of delivery charge. i just wanna ask you guys about the so called "new batches" wihtout the scratched canopy issue. is the extra plastic cover/bag added over the vehicle in those new batches done by Hot Toys themselves or by the retailers? Thanks!

hi guys. i have some good news regarding my damaged batmobile, I Hot toys said they will replace a new one for me free of delivery charge. i just wanna ask you guys about the so called "new batches" wihtout the scratched canopy issue. is the extra plastic cover/bag added over the vehicle in those new batches done by Hot Toys themselves or by the retailers? Thanks!
By SideShow.

The one I just got had it and my Batmobile is perfect mint!!! :hi5:

For those that ordered and received a Batmobile from the WB shop, did you have to sign for the delivery? Or did they just leave the box for you?

For me, it was the taxi.
I had it delivered to my office, then eventually, from there, via taxi to my apartment.
When I opened the back door if the taxi and pushed the box in, on its side, it was still sticking out a little bit, but I did get the door closed. It blocked the back window as well. Yes, that box is rather large.
It now resides upstairs, looking like some form of walk in wardrobe !

So I checked with my local shop that I got mine from, whom has an account with sideshow, and they told him that they were not giving money back anymore on damaged ones and there were no more replacements....could this be true?

Back