1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a ****ing tip, don't like my posts? Put me on ignore, or you can choose to continue to be silly by not doing so and allowing yourself to actually read my posts word for word. The choice is yours.

I'll gladly put you on Ignore so it don't have to read any more of your useless bulls**t. Thanks for the tip.

Oh, I didn't hear about that. So much for what I said earlier on.

I know it can be rough when you join a new forum but trust me when I say, this is one of the worst things to happen to a piece like this. These are scratches right on the canopy where the visual design leads your eyes to. You can't adjust them, you can't buff them out, you're just stuck. Your unbeatable positivity is noted, but I'd let people vent for awhile. This is really something Hot Toys should have been able to prevent and they ought to feel every bit of the anger coming their way over this.

I didn't get my copy for your information. Go **** yourself ball licker.

Wow I just realized you posted this. Damn dude if you're going to be all Cumbaya and **** over the vehicle then start cussing people out when they don't pick up the tamborine, it's time to decide who's girlfriend you're going to be.

The only damages that should have occurred on this thing are the ones customers caused on their own from mishandling.

That hasn't been the case with any of these Batmobiles.

I know it can be rough when you join a new forum but trust me when I say, this is one of the worst things to happen to a piece like this. These are scratches right on the canopy where the visual design leads your eyes to. You can't adjust them, you can't buff them out, you're just stuck. Your unbeatable positivity is noted, but I'd let people vent for awhile. This is really something Hot Toys should have been able to prevent and they ought to feel every bit of the anger coming their way over this.

Letting people vent is what I am doing.

Atleast with destroying, folks don't have to worry about getting a return and Sideshow doesn't have to worry about all that $$$ for shipping (then again, they probably have a sweet deal with UPS and other carriers).

That's what I'm afraid of. Why do they want these back? Why do they want to spend money to get them back? Really makes it seem like they will resell them.

Someone posted BBTS put a flyer/invoie or something in the box. How did that happen if it was sealed with HT tape? Nothing adds up.

I was told that the mobile that I'm paying in full wont be shipped until sometime in sept. My flexpay mobile has been sitting here since last week and I'm afraid to open it, and within that time SS has already changed the refund amount, and stories of no exchange to exchanges.

Will my paid in full mobile be a retun/resell by the time it gets here. Why are theey willing to pay thousands for return shipping?

Wow I just realized you posted this. Damn dude if you're going to be all Cumbaya and **** over the vehicle then start cussing people out when they don't pick up the tamborine, it's time to decide who's girlfriend you're going to be.

That is what happens when people keep attacking you. You cuss at them in retaliation and because of frustration. The ones who attacked me got the upper hand by bringing out the bad within me

]The thing that pisses me off about hot toys the most is how much of a faceless corporation they are.
They're quick to throw up sneak peeks of all their figs on FB and showcase all this iron man **** at special events etc.

When something goes majorly wrong with their product QC such as this, I would respect them a lot more for posting up a statement with at least an apology, bear with us etc ,and how customers can have the issue resolved.

I actually feel sorry for sideshow having to deal with this cluster****.

The thing that pisses me off about hot toys the most is how much of a faceless corporation they are. They're quick to throw up sneak peeks of all their figs on FB and showcase all this iron man **** at special events etc.
When something goes majorly wrong with their product QC such as this, I would respect them a lot more for posting up a statement with at least an apology, bear with us etc ,and how customers can have the issue resolved. I actually feel sorry for sideshow having to deal with this cluster****.

:exactly::goodpost:

That is what happens when people keep attacking you. You cuss at them in retaliation and because of frustration. The ones who attacked me got the upper hand by bringing out the bad within me

Alright alright, just take a knee for a minute. We're all trying to catch our breath over this. It's a real kick in da *****.

Yeah BBTS put some flyer and invoice in my box. but it was sealed with Hot Toys logo tape. do you guys think mine was a return and they resold it?

Letting people vent is what I am doing.

No, it is not.
You are saying people should not make a big deal out of receiving a damaged piece.
See, we are all different. Some of us had this on flex pay so that we could stomach the cost a little better. Some of us jus paid it in full. Whichever way you see it, this is not a cheap item, some people work hard for their money and have every right to make a big deal out of this.
You, on the other hand seem to be ok with the fact that this item is arriving damaged to collectors houses.
Funny thing is, you don't even have yours yet, but here you are, saying how we should behave.
Do yourself a favor and just stop.

Yeah BBTS put some flyerand invoie in my box. but it was sealed with Hot Toys logo tape. do you guys think mine was a return and they resold it?

Okay, was the flyer/invoice in a special packet taped on the side of the box or was that sucker INSIDE the actual shipper box?

]The thing that pisses me off about hot toys the most is how much of a faceless corporation they are.
They're quick to throw up sneak peeks of all their figs on FB and showcase all this iron man **** at special events etc.

When something goes majorly wrong with their product QC such as this, I would respect them a lot more for posting up a statement with at least an apology, bear with us etc ,and how customers can have the issue resolved.

I actually feel sorry for sideshow having to deal with this cluster****.

Well said! :clap

Nini, chill man. People are angry. Whether or not they are handling their anger in the best way is besides the point. When you're pissed off, and I mean really really pissed off...the last thing you want to hear is anyone telling you it's a minor issue, or to calm down, or to in any other way...no matter how gentle or rational it may or may not be...challenge your anger or suggest you're making a mountain out of a molehill...even if they are genuinely trying to help.

I know when I'm mad, I don't want anyone to try to minimize or suggest my anger is illegitimate or unfounded in any way. Sympathize if you want but, just let me be angry.

That's what I'm afraid of. Why do they want these back? Why do they want to spend money to get them back? Really makes it seem like they will resell them.

Someone posted BBTS put a flyer/invoie or something in the box. How did that happen if it was sealed with HT tape? Nothing adds up.

I was told that the mobile that I'm paying in full wont be shipped until sometime in sept. My flexpay mobile has been sitting here since last week and I'm afraid to open it, and within that time SS has already changed the refund amount, and stories of no exchange to exchanges.

Will my paid in full mobile be a retun/resell by the time it gets here. Why are theey willing to pay thousands for return shipping?

Good thinking there.
Nothing makes sense.
CAN they actually sell opened stuff?

Back