1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it say that they'll cover the return shipping cost on this?

That's exactly what I asked in my email reply.

I went step by step with it with inquiries about the refund (how will I get my NRD back). points/coupons used, if I opt for an exchange will I pay shipping, will it be new? etc. etc.

Just got my email from Sideshow.

Decisions, decisions. I noticed they mentioned an exchange as an option.

I saw that too but it seems to contradict what they say earlier in the email about not having any more in stock to exchange the damaged one for. What else might they mean by using that word.

I went step by step with it with inquiries about the refund (how will I get my NRD back). points/coupons used, if I opt for an exchange will I pay shipping, will it be new? etc. etc.

Did you use points on this transaction?
Please, let us know I they will refund those back as well. They gave me a flat out NO.

There will be no refund for the points/coupons on cancelled items. So I guess your best option would be to accept the exchange for now.

If its damaged, then buy a few more when it's instock status and choose the good one and return the deffective one.

Actually they keep getting more and more annoying. He's not offering anything of value whatsoever to this thread.

Here's a ****ing tip, don't like my posts? Put me on ignore, or you can choose to continue to be silly by not doing so and allowing yourself to actually read my posts word for word. The choice is yours.

Here's a ****ing tip, don't like my posts? Put me on ignore, or you can choose to continue to be silly by not doing so and allowing yourself to actually read my posts word for word. The choice is yours.

Or, you can just stop spitting nonsense.
If you are happy with your damaged car, fine. We are not.
GTFO.

I saw that too but it seems to contradict what they say earlier in the email about not having any more in stock to exchange the damaged one for. What else might they mean by using that word.

Yeah, an exchange is an exchange.

I don't buy that, "due to limited nature of this piece, we found we do not have any replacements for this item". If that's the case, how come there are still active preorders and this hasn't converted to "buy now" or "sold out"? That's not just Sideshow either, it's other retailers as well (whose stock/inventory is shipping out directly from Sideshow's warehouse). I checked BBTS out and they still have 80 of these suckers left (which I actually preordered just a day ago as a safety net). There's no telling what Sideshow's actual inventory is, it's got to be quite a good bit.

Then if the exchange thing is a possibility, why not just have customers destroy it and show them evidence like they've always done (from $200 figures to $1000 statues)? They're really going to eat $200+ in shipping alone by sending out a prepaid shipping label AND sending out another for an exchange.

Atleast with destroying, folks don't have to worry about getting a return and Sideshow doesn't have to worry about all that $$$ for shipping (then again, they probably have a sweet deal with UPS and other carriers).

I wonder if the people who got a batmobile that was qc issue free are going to deceive sideshow by telling them their batmobiles are damaged as well.

You'd still have to provide photographic proof. I think they'd notice if you sent them one of DiFabio's pics! :rotfl

Yeah, an exchange is an exchange.

I don't buy that, "due to limited nature of this piece, we found we do not have any replacements for this item". If that's the case, how come there are still active preorders and this hasn't converted to "buy now" or "sold out"? That's not just Sideshow either, it's other retailers as well (whose stock/inventory is shipping out directly from Sideshow's warehouse). I checked BBTS out and they still have 80 of these suckers left (which I actually preordered just a day ago as a safety net). There's no telling what Sideshow's actual inventory is, it's got to be quite a good bit.

Then if the exchange thing is a possibility, why not just have customers destroy it and show them evidence like they've always done (from $200 figures to $1000 statues)? They're really going to eat $200+ in shipping alone by sending out a prepaid shipping label AND sending out another for an exchange.

Atleast with destroying, folks don't have to worry about getting a return and Sideshow doesn't have to worry about all that $$$ for shipping (then again, they probably have a sweet deal with UPS and other carriers).
Have you asked them about destroying it by any chance? If they're offering exchange, what excuse do they have of not letting us destroy it and then returning it? It's cheaper for them to have us return a destroyed one in a smaller box.

Actually they keep getting more and more annoying. He's not offering anything of value whatsoever to this thread.

well... at least the name fits. :lol

219113-nini-nini.jpg

After much debate think I'm going to throw the towel in sell my BatPod,black tumbler,camo tumbler and return the 89 to sideshow I just feel crappy at the response

I'm trying my best to but certain people are making the task difficult. Even being respectful and polite isn't working unfortunately.

Back