1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the people who got a batmobile that was qc issue free are going to deceive sideshow by telling them their batmobiles are damaged as well.
tumblr_inline_mo4uffsgfS1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mour67LNYB1rnq3y0o1_250.gif

What..?

Yeah according to Nini & Nitro we should all just take it in the shorts and be happy we got anything.

Eff that.

Exactly. So ship it back, get a FULL refund, buy another one until you get one that doesn't have any issues. This was my idea until I called them a minute ago regarding my $330 worth of reward points I used on this thing. I will loose them if I go that route.
I'm beyond pissed, but those are the rules on the reward points page. Now I know better.
What I'm saying is, the only thing that you can loose outbid this is that they finally run out of Batmobiles to fulfill any more orders. But if you wanted to really screw SS in some way, I'm sure that shipping that they are paying back and forth is somehow covered by some sort of insurance in place.
They are really not losing, we are. I wanted a 1989 batmobile for the longest time, now I have no option but to keep this one and that credit.

And yes, what the hell happened to the original $80 credit and $70 actual money back???!!!
Yeah it upsets me its just scary to think you send yours back and go through the whole refund process just to buy another and to get an even worse one, man its some bad looking ones on here that looks just shameful, my only desicison now is do I return it and sell the whole batmobile lot
86FD92BF-D5B8-4348-8977-40B6448E0FC9-166-0000000DC7E1D94F.jpg

or keep it and deal with the flaws, it just :gah:me that some got great ones and others got crappy ones but paid the same cash it's like a lottery some win some loose

Yeah according to Nini & Nitro we should all just take it in the shorts and be happy we got anything.

Eff that.

Nah, people can be upset if they want and can return their batmobile if they want, I just personally think that the controversy isn't that big a of deal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nah, people can be upset if they want and can return their batmobile if they want, I just personally think that the controversy isn't that big a of deal. Nothing more, nothing less.

It isn't if you have piss poor standards.

This guy's posts keep getting funnier. I like you, Private Joker. You can come over to my house and **** my sister.

Sounds like the seller wants to shrug the burden off his shoulder by just telling you that you need to contact Hot Toys.

If it comes damaged, take some pictures and then open up a resolution case stating that it didn't come in the condition it should have. The only problem is that if you want a full refund, you need to ship it back and pay the return shipping cost yourself.

Contacting Hot Toys will do nothing. Mine is being delivered tomorrow, it seems as if these scuffs are getting worse and worse. :(:panic:

I don't think the seller should be liable for it, if it's still a sealed one. These are the individual eBay seller we are talking bout right, not direct Ht distributor or SS?

Maybe just buy 10 or a dozen of these, inspect and open them and return the defective ones.

I don't think the seller should be liable for it, if it's still a sealed one. These are the individual eBay seller we are talking bout right, not direct Ht distributor or SS?

Maybe just buy 10 or a dozen of these, inspect and open them and return the defective ones.
I'm not saying the seller is the one that caused the scuffs, I'm saying because he bought it from that seller, he should sort it out with him. He can't contact SSC about it when in this case, he bought it from a Ebay seller.

If you bought a new iPhone from a eBay seller and there were scuffs on the screen, you wouldn't email Apple about it, rather you would contact the eBay seller and tell them you want a refund or whatever form of compensation.

How is it like to work for SS? I've always wanted to work there myself!

To tell people that they shouldn't make a big deal on a collectible that costs this much is flag out stupid. An we do anything about it? Probably not, but some one will notice if we return this pieces.
Tell that to your boss.

That's like, in your opinion. Man. -_-

No, it's a fact. I don't see many going... yeah guys it's ok, we payed all this money for the look of second hand goods. But you seem to accept anything. Your standards prove that. You accept mediocre quality.

Just got my email from Sideshow.

Decisions, decisions. I noticed they mentioned an exchange as an option.

How is it like to work for SS? I've always wanted to work there myself!

To tell people that they shouldn't make a big deal on a collectible that costs this much is flag out stupid. An we do anything about it? Probably not, but some one will notice if we return this pieces.
Tell that to your boss.

Ugh, I haven't told anyone to forget about returning their batmobile or to stop complaining, if they want to do that then fine.

Back