1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

That's going to be great.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Nope, just send it and you get email with tracking

I received all the email but no tracking # too, when they gonna ship it ?

I installed another piece of my 89 batcave dio tonight, got one more section to finish and then I can start final paint on the environment. Pretty geeked on how this is coming together. Still no word on my batmobile shipping from BBTS.:impatient:

Another tease.....

A place to hang your cape.

00c07150-54da-43cd-854d-a954a7477d7b_zps33463d85.jpg

579b2c26-fd10-4c4b-8bc5-53b57e27ade5_zps644ff59b.jpg

Finally unboxed mine. This is a master piece. Its a must have for collectors. I got a massive collection but this will be the head turner, screw all those statues I got. This is the real deal. Love it.

i hope no-one else has underestimated the size?! Those of you who have ordered this and are placing it inside a cabinet, on a table or shelf, please make sure you sort out the measurements cos i just cant get over how big this thing is! I've got mine on a rotating display base and i had to shift out furniture just to make this thing make one full revolution :slap this collectible is not for those who own a one room studio flat thats for sure!!

I installed another piece of my 89 batcave dio tonight, got one more section to finish and then I can start final paint on the environment. Pretty geeked on how this is coming together. Still no word on my batmobile shipping from BBTS.:impatient:

Another tease.....

A place to hang your cape.

Be sure to post it in the Batman Diorama Thread when you are done.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127870

"Now this is what I call a ****ing Batmobile, not that piece of crap you drive.."

:lol

Impressive piece - you will def. get the big open mouth effect when you get it...its crazy.

533623_535742816480960_1584925458_n.jpg

Review will follow during this week.

Spent some major time rearranging my collection rooms this weekend in anticipation of this beast's arrival. One room is entirely Keaton Bats/ Reeve Supes now... with a big Batmobile-sized empty spot plopped in the center of one wall. :)

AA0A5A48-7CBE-412F-B285-18BB879038DA-2143-000001369FF48B20_zps2467a766.jpg

C'mon final flex!

Sallah
Where did you get that cool batman returns display?

Decided to take the Batmobile out for a spin.

9326313278_8760afda52_b.jpg

9323518001_247832ee4e_b.jpg

9323543365_8fca667a81_b.jpg

9326342286_02c5599752_b.jpg

9323557145_05736ac023_b.jpg

:thud: kl241, not only are you brave enough to take this expensive collectible out to the open road but you also have without doubt taken the best pictures of this car so far. When you can take a high end collectible such as this Batmobile and make it look like the real thing with the use of a camera then its just a sight to see! I applaud you for such brilliant photography my friend! :hi5:

This really is a thing of beauty and I really want one! but just don't have the space :(
..hmm there's always the wife's dressing table I guess :dance

Where did you get that cool batman returns display?

It was an old store display from when the movie came out on VHS. :)

Sallah

i hope no-one else has underestimated the size?! Those of you who have ordered this and are placing it inside a cabinet, on a table or shelf, please make sure you sort out the measurements cos i just cant get over how big this thing is! I've got mine on a rotating display base and i had to shift out furniture just to make this thing make one full revolution :slap this collectible is not for those who own a one room studio flat thats for sure!!

I'd love to see it on the rotating display, sounds amazing.

I'm soooooooooooooo tempted to get this, but head must rule the heart I'm afraid, I just don't have the room. :(

I'll have to admire yours! :lol

Spent some major time rearranging my collection rooms this weekend in anticipation of this beast's arrival. One room is entirely Keaton Bats/ Reeve Supes now... with a big Batmobile-sized empty spot plopped in the center of one wall. :)

C'mon final flex!

Sallah

Love your Keaton/Reeve room! :clap

Look forward to seeing pics of it on display.

I'd love to see it on the rotating display, sounds amazing.

I'm soooooooooooooo tempted to get this, but head must rule the heart I'm afraid, I just don't have the room. :(

I'll have to admire yours! :lol

C'mon PM, you have to get it to go alongside your Tumbler! Sometimes you just have to go with your instinct. Can you get it as an early birthday present or something? :dunno

C'mon final flex!

Sallah

Very nice indeed.

Impressive piece - you will def. get the big open mouth effect when you get it...its crazy.

533623_535742816480960_1584925458_n.jpg

Review will follow during this week.

Love how the shield came out.

Just got this from BBTS. Had a feeling it would be this week. Guess I'll see if I get charged today!

We recently sent out a notification to all customers who previously placed a preorder for the Hot Toys 1989 Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Scale Batmobile. Due to the size of this particular piece, we unfortunately are not able to keep them stored in our facility. Therefore we will be shipping this product to you immediately after your payment has been processed. At this time we have received a partial shipment which will be processed today, while the remainder of our shipment is expected within 2-4 weeks. For customers who are currently using our Pile of Loot feature, a separate order will be created in your BBTS account so that you may continue to hold your existing Loot. If you are interested in releasing your Loot with the Batmobile included in the same shipment, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible so that we can release your original order without creating a new one. You may also simply release your Loot via your BBTS account as well by clicking the 'Ship My Loot Now' button within your order.

Just got the BBTS notice. Ordered Feb 10, 2013 - hoping to be in the first shipment.

Just got payment due notice from BBTS :yess:...looks like they got a small allotment...

Just change my pile of loot status. Hopefully my order can be processed today. I made a late order couple weeks ago at the $579.99 price.

Back