1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

My UPS guy will be hating me after delivering these since I am ordering more than 5. He might just leave it on the driveway instead of the front porch:slap

You better help him or by the 3rd box he's going to get pissed and start dropping and kicking them around.

Especially if it's a 90 degree day and you have steps.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Dang, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to order this... especially when I saw the BBTS price was so much lower than Sideshow. It would cost $100 for Sideshow to ship to me in WA and even with the reward points it would still be $75 more total than BBTS.

If it doesn't come with Penguin yelling in the screen monitor, I'm cancelling it.

If they can have the little monitor for the chair with Robocop orgasmic, they can have one with Penguin.

I would play that stinkin video like a harp from hell.

https://guruonlineapps.com/hottoys/form/index.php

https://www.facebook.com/toyhunters

'89 Batmobile will begin shipping in July. Due to the volume is very large and weighs 22 kg, we strongly recommend that customers have ordered registration visit our website choose delivery service, the choice of delivery service customers will be given priority access to products. Delivery charge is HK $ 200 (range of services, including Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. Excluding outlying islands). Registered Address""]'89 Batmobile will begin shipping in July. Due to the volume is very large and weighs 22 kg, we strongly recommend that customers have ordered registration visit our website choose delivery service, the choice of delivery service customers will be given priority access to products. Delivery charge is HK $ 200 (range of services, including Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. Excluding outlying islands). Registered Address"

:yess:

So in-hand pics in the coming weeks. Hopefully Sideshow gets their shipment in end of July/first week of August. That'd be cool (and dead on with them putting the final flex pay to the 15th).

Well I'll be. Looks like I was wrong with my November prediction then. Eager to see the in-hand pics.

My son is going to flip out just seeing the box art when it arrives.

Last edited:

My UPS guy will be hating me after delivering these since I am ordering more than 5. He might just leave it on the driveway instead of the front porch:slap

Investment? Or lunacy?

My son is going to flip out just seeing the box art when it arrives.

Then he's going to punch you in the face, knocking you out. Then he'll rip open the box, open that sucker, and have the time of his life.

Then he's going to punch you in the face, knocking you out. Then he'll rip open the box, open that sucker, and have the time of his life.

Head on collision with my Tumbler while wife is vacuuming. :horror

That wouldn't be too bad. The Tumbler's weird, two front wheel design would just go up the curves the '89 Batmobile. :lol

Unless your son put the '89 Batmobile in shields mode. Good bye Tumbler. :horror

Investment? Or lunacy?

A little of both. I love the design of this Batmobile. It still looks badass after all these years.

That wouldn't be too bad. The Tumbler's weird, two front wheel design would just go up the curves the '89 Batmobile. :lol

Unless your son put the '89 Batmobile in shields mode. Good bye Tumbler. :horror

Unless HT gives us paper mache shields. :(

Was at work when my Hot Toys dealer sent me those two new pics. Yeah, this **** just got real.

Was at work when my Hot Toys dealer sent me those two new pics. Yeah, this **** just got real.

I know what you meant, but just reading the words "Hot Toys dealer" makes me think...yeah, that sounds about right.

"Hey man, just let me get that 1989 Batmobile, and then I'm done with this stuff for good. I swear."

What about the real car exactly is so much "boxier" than the HT? I don't see it...

hey you callin me crazy?

$579 plus $44 shipping from BBTS:yess:

Once it sells out(rather fast like the recent Tumbler reissue) I look for this to double in price!

$562,44 plus $0 shipping from a Dutch wholesale company :yess:
Will have to wait 2 months longer than the rest though :(

Woah! Glad I used 6000 SS points on this thing! Shipping would've been hard to swallow otherwise.
I just posted that Toy Hunters pic on my FB and all my friends from South America are literally dying of envy of me getting this beast. We all LOVED this movie.

Last edited:
Back