1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

In all honesty, with the window tints that dark I don't you would see the batman from in the inside I think.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Fun fact that should please DiFabio:

I think Batman's arrival in the Batmobile at the beginning of BR is the coolest opening out of all EIGHT live-action movies, TDK trilogy included.

I think Batman's arrival in the Batmobile at the beginning of BR is the coolest opening out of all EIGHT live-action movies, TDK trilogy included.

maybe, but the "descent into mystery" scene still makes me throw my hands in air:clap

What is "descent into mystery?" The opening to BB?

No it's the song. When he drives Vicki Vale into the batcave. Standby Ill grab the video. Oh but I was referring to just batmobile scenes in general. I agree that BR has one of the best openings

[ame]https://youtu.be/OOwUwzNWYK4[/ame]

Its true. Remove the yellow from the batsymbol and it easily could have been something that Fox gave to Bale.

Its sleeker for sure but BR still retains some of the scary qualities where Bale's suit was very obviously artificial, in other words, clearly a guy in a suit. I never understood that because in BB they talked about how he needed to look terrifying but then they tossed that design out the door later on.

22 kg... wtf. I don't think Tumbler is even half that. We're going to have some angry postmen. Lots of damaged boxes.

Its sleeker for sure but BR still retains some of the scary qualities where Bale's suit was very obviously artificial, in other words, clearly a guy in a suit. I never understood that because in BB they talked about how he needed to look terrifying but then they tossed that design out the door later on.

I think the BB suit was just an evolution of what he wore in BR. Clearly Nolan thought the Burton designs were a good enough starting point before diverging with TDK.

Hmmm I just realized that the actual opening of BR is baby Penguin and all the Shrek stuff first. I change my vote to Batman Forever then. From the credits to the millisecond before he says the inane "drive thru" line its totally badass. :D

I think the coolest film opening is the Bank Heist in Dark Knight.

The best "Batman's opening/ first appearance" is probably Batman Returns in the beginning. Though I do love "I want you to tell all your friends about me" and "I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS" from '89 and TDK, even if they are a little short.

Ironically, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are the only ones that start with Batman doing his thing in the beginning. The rest focus on other things/characters. I always hated Batman and Robin's opening. "THERE'S A NEW VILLAIN IN TOWN, HE CALLS HIMSELF . . . MR. FREEZE". Sounds like a commercial. :lol

:horror

And people think I'm mental with the T-800s!

One does not exclude the other :D

This is going to be madness!!! Considering that the Tumbler is even deforming a little under it's own little weight being all plastic and with a much shorter chassis and the new experience they gained with the Bat I could imagine HT decided to give this a stronger sub frame. (maybe their proto fell apart due to the lack of it)

I think the coolest film opening is the Bank Heist in Dark Knight.

If all 8 films were all starting simultaneously on separate channels I'd watch the credits and first appearance of Val in BF, THEN once he started talking I'd switch to TDK (since the bank heist would still be underway.) :D

The best "Batman's opening/ first appearance" is probably Batman Returns in the beginning. Though I do love "I want you to tell all your friends about me" and "I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS" from '89 and TDK, even if they are a little short.

First Batman appearance would rank TDKR then Returns for me.

Ironically, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are the only ones that start with Batman doing his thing in the beginning. The rest focus on other things/characters. I always hated Batman and Robin's opening. "THERE'S A NEW VILLAIN IN TOWN, HE CALLS HIMSELF . . . MR. FREEZE". Sounds like a commercial. :lol

The first 20 minutes of B&R are just all kinds of awful. But then so are the second 20 minutes, and the third.... :lol

Best Batman first appearance in a live action movie:

TDK

Best Batmobile entrance in a live action movie:

TDK

Best Batman inside the Batmobile scene in a live action movie:

BR snow spying

Best overall scene in a live action Batman movie:

TDK interrogation

2nd best overall scene in a live action Batman movie:

BB standing high over Gotham with strings playing right after Falcone strung up on the spot light.

Easily, the rooftop sequence with the muggers from '89 is my favorite FA Batman scene... Heck, it is actually my favorite movie scene period.

The exchange between the 2 talking about "The Bat" as he slowly drops down in the background unbeknownst to them, the sound of the gravel crunching, the aerial view as the crooks look up... And then the absolutely perfectly composed scene of Batman as he spreads his cape out like the terrifying wings of a giant bat...

I get chills even thinking about it. Pure magic.

Sallah

Yeah that was so awesome how he makes this amazingly dramatic entrance and then they immediately knock him on his *** with a couple rounds from a .22 pistol. ;)

Back