1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

No, not a coffee table this time. :wink1:
I actually thinking of customize something like I did for the AMP suit
…and I also need a place to store some more books …we’ll see ;)

…and you? :naughty

:)

I am planning to migrate all my 1/6 to my custom shelf, dedicate the detolfs to the new 1/4 for EB & HT and flank the TV with the 1/6 vehicles on the bottom like I did at the start of this addiction
livingtdk.jpg

..... at least that is what i imagine ....... I got to find more display space and my house is only so small

If they come out with the Batwing from '89 and TDKR I am screwed

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I am planning to migrate all my 1/6 to my custom shelf, dedicate the detolfs to the new 1/4 for EB & HT and flank the TV with the 1/6 vehicles on the bottom like I did at the start of this addiction
livingtdk.jpg

..... at least that is what i imagine ....... I got to find more display space and my house is only so small

If they come out with the Batwing from '89 and TDKR I am screwed

:lol :lol :lol

sorry, don't mean to :lol at your space issues, but that came out lol.

Damnit, now that's all I see.

So this is what happens when a figure is gonna be released in more than a year in the future :monkey1 ... And why people likes the 60' car? It looks like an old Cadillac or something, I don't know anything about cars :monkey3 plus it has that orange paint on it.

So this is what happens when a figure is gonna be released in more than a year in the future :monkey1 ... And why people likes the 60' car? It looks like an old Cadillac or something, I don't know anything about cars :monkey3 plus it has that orange paint on it.

it's nostalgia with the 60s car because it doesn't hold up now, IMO it's f'n ugly :lecture

it's nostalgia with the 60s car because it doesn't hold up now, IMO it's f'n ugly :lecture

It would fit in with Captain Scarlet or Thunderbirds.

Had no plans on getting this, but I just opened the Batman 89 figure and it looks amazing.

The wife did mention that it might make for a nice anniversary present when it finally comes out though....

Had no plans on getting this, but I just opened the Batman 89 figure and it looks amazing.

The wife did mention that it might make for a nice anniversary present when it finally comes out though....

If I may say so, you have a very thoughtful and loving wife, and you are fortunate to have one like her... :clap:clap:clap

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know why this thing is so heavy? Is it because it is over 1 meter long?

Like it can not be made out of plastic for it to weigh 15 kgs surely?

:confused:

If I may say so, you have a very thoughtful and loving wife, and you are fortunate to have one like her... :clap:clap:clap

I suspect she meant it would make a great present for HER... :rotfl

Back