1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

So I figured out that building that shelf case would end up being $900 finished. It's pricey, but I think it would be cool.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I really didn't see where it says 2013 ?

I did it for you, see below...

bat-mobile.gif

But in all honesty in reading through the last few pages i'm really surprised most are happy about this being a year away. I think its absurd to calling for preorders now, showing windows etc. I read the 2013 and I was shocked.

Am looking forward to it though. vehicles in 1/6 are a no-no for me but this? A can't miss. seriously!

do you have that book? how good is it?

Click on the link. It's not going to be released until summer, with the other Batman coffee table books that will be released in time to ride the TDKR fever.

Just ordered with Flex pay. My first flew pay order. Hope I don't screwed somehow! :)

Just ordered with Flex pay. My first flew pay order. Hope I don't screwed somehow! :)

You wont get screwed through SS. In my opinion SS is ONE OF TWO,SAFEST places to order these expensive items. May have to pay a few bucks more compared to another site, but its worth it.

If its on SS I order from them, if not the only other site I order from anymore is Razorsedge. Talk about a site with great communication. Ive had to many problems from the other big sites to not even bother with them anymore.

Last edited:

Are SS going to insist that people destroy their batmobiles if they receive damaged ones and are looking for replacement?

Are SS going to insist that people destroy their batmobiles if they receive damaged ones and are looking for replacement?

Could reenact that absolutely stupid thing from Returns where the sides pop off so the Batmobile could fit down a narrow alley. :slap

Tim Burton :slap

Could reenact that absolutely stupid thing from Returns where the sides pop off so the Batmobile could fit down a narrow alley. :slap

Tim Burton :slap

Really? I thought that was a cool feature.

But the Batmobile isn't white.

HoT ToyS. :slap

But the Batmobile isn't white.

HoT ToyS. :slap
:mad: Damn, beat me to it!

But everyone knows, it really was white, and filmed with "negative light" so it would look black on film. :monkey1

Seriously though, I'm loving seeing this white proto. Without any paint the raw details really stand out. That interior with all of the knobs and dials in full 3D is amazing. The undercarriage detail is great too, a great improvement over the largely flat undercarriage of the HT Tumbler (though, if the real car was also flat, this may be comparing apples to oranges).

At first, I thought this almost colorless model was 3D computer-generated mock-up...until I saw the hand.

Fodder for the nitpickers...there are supposed to be 54 vent slits on the hood immediately in front of the canopy (27 in front of each window on the left and right)...The HT Batmobile only has 40. To be fair, almost no Batmobile model has ever gotten this simple detail right.

Things like these extra photos and explanations are part of why I love Hot Toys so much and always will.

Thats scary seeing the hand next to the sheer size of that. It's been years since I've looked at the Tumbler.

Damn it, I was hoping they wouldn't fix it. Now I want it again, look like they fixed the rear wheel area which was incorrect before.

:gah: but :yess: but :gah:

Damn it, I was hoping they wouldn't fix it. Now I want it again, look like they fixed the rear wheel area which was incorrect before.

:gah: but :yess: but :gah:

You cannot escape your destiny, you must buy the 1989 Batmobile.

Back