1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

At least Hot Toys is listening to our concerns.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

You cannot escape your destiny, you must buy the 1989 Batmobile.

It's not a money issue, it's a space issue! I don't know WTF I'm gonna put the thing.. I posted this before but it's still my problem..

:(

EtagereIkeaDetolf.jpg

(that's not my detolf BTW just an image grab from google!)

Put it over the detolfs...

Bugger me...these new pics make this very, very tempting. Would look really cool next to the Tumbler on order. Hmmm.

It's not a money issue, it's a space issue! I don't know WTF I'm gonna put the thing.. I posted this before but it's still my problem..

EtagereIkeaDetolf.jpg

If that were my only way of displaying it I think I'd still buy it. This is just too long in the wanting.

2013 can not get here soon enough. I can't wait to have both the 89 batmobile and tumbler side by side.

Looks curvier to me overall.. so sexy!!!!!!!
Great idea about the magnetic handles too .... this thing will look like a monster even beside the Tumber

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Problems are there to be solved and this one you can try to solve in a year ;)

Nice to see them putting so much effort into this! Can't wait to own it...

Sallah

Looks curvier to me overall.. so sexy!!!!!!!
Great idea about the magnetic handles too .... this thing will look like a monster even beside the Tumber

Problems are there to be solved and this one you can try to solve in a year ;)

hmmm... 1. new house..no. 2. ditch the wife.....hmmmm, possibilities, possibilities...
:lol

hmmm... 1. new house..no. 2. ditch the wife.....hmmmm, possibilities, possibilities...
:lol

Hey you forgot new job first! this is really going to push me to look harder :D (don't tell that to my wife and newborn :p They expected me to do that for them years ago )

Hey you forgot new job first! this is really going to push me to look harder :D (don't tell that to my wife and newborn :p They expected me to do that for them years ago )

:lecture A true collector!

Nah, my job is very good. It's a space issue, maybe my 2 year old son would prefer the attic space as a bedroom...:monkey3
But good luck with the job hunt!! ..Don't tell them it was for a Batmobile!

Wow . . . this badboy is shaping up to be a masterpiece.

And the biggest shelf-hog 'o the decade!

Nah, my job is very good. It's a space issue, maybe my 2 year old son would prefer the attic space as a bedroom...:monkey3
But good luck with the job hunt!! ..Don't tell them it was for a Batmobile!

Well for me better money means bigger place and then even more Hot Toys....... ;)

Hot Toys really want this Batmobile to be perfect.. now the price doesn't look so bad, with all the features and new improvementes.

EtagereIkeaDetolf.jpg

Don't worry, at "only" 39 inches long the Batmobile will be smaller than that picture. Upright in a Detolf, it would extend almost halfway between the second and third shelf. Small comfort, I know.

White?!?! INACCURATE, CANCELLED.

Looking good. Can't wait to own that. The little magnet handle is pretty cool. My favorite part of this reveal though would have to be the details on the bottom of the vehicle. That's what I'm talking about. They could have just made it simple and not even have details since it would remain unseen, but nope, they went above and beyond. This is going to be a good one.

Back