1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much for the suggestions!

So Hot Wheels it is but avoid the "elite" version because it's not accurate to the source material.

Does anyone have a picture of the box the regular Batmobile came in? My eBay searching would be a lot easier if I knew what I was looking for visually.

Thank you!

I have the regular one at home, I can try to find the box for you, but it ran me just over $100 on eBay. It may be beyond your preferred price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Cicada17!

Oh wow! $100, huh? You're right! It might be very well out of my price range but still, you never know when a great deal might get posted.

If it wouldn't be much trouble for you, I'd definitely appreciate the picture of the box. Thank you!

There were two or three releases but the packaging are these:

Before ordering the HT version back to 2013, I customized mine on the headlights and machine guns, I’ll try to post pics.

Yeah now hard to under 100$ but IMO, with the HT version, the coolest and more accurate version on the market.

Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Thank you, Cicada17!

Oh wow! $100, huh? You're right! It might be very well out of my price range but still, you never know when a great deal might get posted.

If it wouldn't be much trouble for you, I'd definitely appreciate the picture of the box. Thank you!

I think the 1:24 scale Jada Toys METALS version is going to be the best value for your price range. It is 8 inches long. Looks good. I would have bought it when I saw it at Target years ago, but I already owned the Hot Wheels and Hot Toys versions.
07a256308defe3cec4eca0196e43126c.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153445883052

Also, I keep seeing the 1:32 version (same brand) at Target and it is tempting me...

Thanks very much for the packaged pictures, Rondesmo!

Hmm. You know, Cicada? I think you just showed me exactly the Batmobile I want! This Jada Toys version is a good size, looks really nice, and fits my price range! Excellent! Thank you!

I'm going to go watch a couple of YouTube reviews and then I think I'll buy it!

I really appreciate everyone's comments and pictures!

it?s literally kind of the same as a hot wheels elite, minus the pullout engine! the plus is the to scale batman die cast figure! i have the jada one as well!

I am also addicted to the batman 1:50 scale line!!

Does anyone recall the MSRP for the Jada 1/24 version? Thanks.

EDIT - Found it on Entertainment Earth for $24.99

Thank you, Ropen!

Yeah, this is definitely the Batmobile for me. I love that little Batman figure that comes with it too. It reminds me of the old ToyBiz version.

Just a shame he can't fit inside into the Jada or Hot Wheels.

I wish someone on shapeways would just do a Batman from the torso up holding the wheel...that'd be good enough for me. I love these cars but it drives me nuts the only one Batman can get into is the 3 foot long one currently cluttering up my tiny apartment.

Entertainment Earth has the Batmobile for $24.99 so I'll buy 2! One for me and one as a surprise gift for my brother.

You know, while I'm at it, I'll also jump into the Batman: The Animated Series figures and add Croc, Bane, and Mr. Freeze.

Geez, 1 single item purchase turned into 8 items with only a few clicks!

Any 15% EE promo codes kicking around now? This just got expensive! Haha.

lololol you could had bought the hot wheels elite version hahaha

I mean the animated series batmobile fits batman and robin (dc collectibles line) but i am actually fine without them fitting inside lol, even the hot toys with their rubber bodies, wouldn?t want to risk the inside suit rot if any! but still i am just glad i took pictures with them inside the returns cowl is tooo long

Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Putting this in my office space may have been a mistake...it?s a little distracting LOL

05e16643ac12008785b77f5764e49139.jpg

961c7656ba48413d58e48fcfdd4a3d02.jpg

*edit ? needs a quick dusting. Still waiting on a case.

Great pics! :wink1:

Yeah you’re right, it’s very distracting. I had it on display before my office became my son’s bedroom. Always had a look at it!

Back