1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a fellow Austrian selling a HT Batmobile he converted into an RC car for €800 on our version of Craig's List. Never heard of anyone doing a conversion like that.

Something I forgot to consider with Keaton appearing in the new Flash movie, is that there's a good chance we'll get to see this Batmobile on screen again as well. :yess:
It would be awesome if both Keaton and Affleck ended up in the same time line, and they were both driving their Batmobiles at the same time......:pray:

Hey guys I am a bit torn in which 1989 batmobile version to get. The HT one is massive and some of your pics make it look even more impressive but it is hard to find and usually goes around $1000-$1200 (sometimes shipping is included). The IS one is 1/10th but I already have their 1989 Batman statue and I thought it will go well together with the batmobile in a smaller scale. But the IS batmobile is $700 which is few hundred dollars less than what the HT version is selling for. Obviously it is overpriced, but the good thing is I can do payments on SS until release and not break the wallet too much. So not sure if I should get the IS and have a 1/10th scale combo or just pull the trigger on the HT. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you!

Hey guys I am a bit torn in which 1989 batmobile version to get. The HT one is massive and some of your pics make it look even more impressive but it is hard to find and usually goes around $1000-$1200 (sometimes shipping is included). The IS one is 1/10th but I already have their 1989 Batman statue and I thought it will go well together with the batmobile in a smaller scale. But the IS batmobile is $700 which is few hundred dollars less than what the HT version is selling for. Obviously it is overpriced, but the good thing is I can do payments on SS until release and not break the wallet too much. So not sure if I should get the IS and have a 1/10th scale combo or just pull the trigger on the HT. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you!
DEFINETLY get the hot toys version, as it's much more screen accurate.The Iron Studios version has so many things that are not screen accurate, so i'd go for the hot toys version.It might be more expensive, but it's a better piece overall in my opinion.[If anyone reading this can post comparison pics of both the hot toys and Iron Studios versions, that would be great.]:)

Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

A guy named IMBATMAN is worthy of only the best; Hot Toys, all the way. Get a Hot Toys Keaton Batman too. Besides, Bruce Wayne?s super power is that he?s rich![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buy named IMBATMAN is worthy of only the best; Hot Toys, all the way. Get a Hot Toys Keaton Batman too. Besides, Bruce Wayne?s super power is that he?s rich![emoji6]

Hahaha thats a good one! Yeah I grew up with Keatons Batman, best suit and representation of the character. I am about to get a Batman Returns HT in a mint condition and there is also a batmobile for sale but when I add the two and see the price my wallet says hold on, you sure?!?! lol

Hahaha thats a good one! Yeah I grew up with Keatons Batman, best suit and representation of the character. I am about to get a Batman Returns HT in a mint condition and there is also a batmobile for sale but when I add the two and see the price my wallet says hold on, you sure?!?! lol

You are sure.

Absolutely

Yeah the HT version is miles away more true to the original car. It has little flaws but I would say it is 80% accurate. The IS is maybe 50%. The HT is really impressive. And with Keaton next to it is just maybe one of the best display of the galaxy!
Personally the IS is really off, like their Keaton. Ok it looks like Batman and the Batmobile, everyone will recognize it but it is absolutely not accurate. It is more an interpretation than a replica.
And it is really overpriced IMO. Ok easy to say when I got the HT at retail price but honestly if I would have missed it I think I could do an effort to get the HT even at 1000$ but never the IS at 700.
Sell your IS Batman and get a Keaton HT and the Batmobile. They are awesome!

No comparison IMO... Just the IS front headlights seems a 30$ Batmobile...

Yeah the HT version is miles away more true to the original car. It has little flaws but I would say it is 80% accurate. The IS is maybe 50%. The HT is really impressive. And with Keaton next to it is just maybe one of the best display of the galaxy!
Personally the IS is really off, like their Keaton. Ok it looks like Batman and the Batmobile, everyone will recognize it but it is absolutely not accurate. It is more an interpretation than a replica.
And it is really overpriced IMO. Ok easy to say when I got the HT at retail price but honestly if I would have missed it I think I could do an effort to get the HT even at 1000$ but never the IS at 700.
Sell your IS Batman and get a Keaton HT and the Batmobile. They are awesome!

No comparison IMO... Just the IS front headlights seems a 30$ Batmobile...

Ughh you guys are really gonna make me pull the trigger with these pictures lol. I am debating on Batman now. One in pristine (mib) or one that is almost pristine but has a minor paint scrape on one of the ears. I guess I am trying to fit both things within reasonable price even though no matter what it will be expensive purchase. :thud:

Hello my good sir! Is there anyone know the actual shipment size and weight for this beauty? If trying to sell it? best way to ship? Fedex? Ups? Pick-up from NC-PA? Thanks

Hello my good sir! Is there anyone know the actual shipment size and weight for this beauty? If trying to sell it? best way to ship? Fedex? Ups? Pick-up from NC-PA? Thanks

Hi there, that is what I know from other posts and people. The size of the box is approx 48LX27WX16H and it weighs 50lbs. Some say around $100 to ship and recently someone told me the lowest calculated via UPS was $265.

UPS and fedex will always be the most expensive option to ship this bad boy, USPS will be a fraction of the cost! Honestly, get these figures before the prices go anywhere but up!

UPS and fedex will always be the most expensive option to ship this bad boy, USPS will be a fraction of the cost! Honestly, get these figures before the prices go anywhere but up!

Has anyone shipped one with USPS? I tried to check the pricing through their website and all I got was "According to the dimensions entered, your package is too large to be mailed" LOL

BTW If anyone is selling this bad boy let me know. I have bought Batman Returns MIB and now all I he needs is the Batmobile!

Back