1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is more realistic the way HT has it on the final product. The proto and movie would have spent cases and denigrating belt pieces flying all over the windshield and possibly jamming the canopy from opening. The 1919 Browning has been modified before to feed from the other side so it would be doable and something I am sure would have been done were it done to be functional.

I wonder if anyone from the forum ordered their batmobile from https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/ or knows someone that did.
I pre-ordered mine from them (march 2012) and the last update i received was in december 2013 saying that it would probably arrive in january, since then, i have sent various e-mails and messages through facebook, and i always get the same answer from his wife "waiman will look into it".
I don't know what to do anymore, i still want the vehicle, but they are being so coy about this, that i'm pondering to demand a refund.

Just cancel and order one from BBTS for $429

This is not my display REPEAT NOT MINE WAS SHARED OF FACEBOOK by a 1/6 REPUBLIC MEMBER BUT NEED'S TO BE SHARED!
JUST A AMAZING BATCAVE DIO DISPLAY. NEEDED TO SHARE HOPE WHO EVER OWNS DOESNT MIND ME SHARING THIS EPIC DISPLAY!:clap:clap:clap
I Think not 100 % positive but DISPLAY from Red Diorama from facebook possibly again not sure of creator of this epic display.

Last edited:
That is insane. We need to track down the guy who made this and get more pics.

This is not my display REPEAT NOT MINE WAS SHARED OF FACEBOOK by a 1/6 REPUBLIC MEMBER BUT NEED'S TO BE SHARED!
JUST A AMAZING BATCAVE DIO DISPLAY. NEEDED TO SHARE HOPE WHO EVER OWNS DOESNT MIND ME SHARING THIS EPIC DISPLAY!:clap:clap:clap
I Think not 100 % positive but DISPLAY from Red Diorama from facebook possibly again not sure of creator of this epic display.

It's gorgeous

yet at the same time, makes no sense to me... how does the Batmobile get on that ramp? No bridges connecting, unless the whole ramp goes up or down to a road/bridge

yes, I'm *****ing about nothing, it's beautiful.

It's gorgeous

yet at the same time, makes no sense to me... how does the Batmobile get on that ramp? No bridges connecting, unless the whole ramp goes up or down to a road/bridge

yes, I'm *****ing about nothing, it's beautiful.

The platform is on hydraulics and drops down, a'doy. Lol :)

LQkcz0w.gif

cat-shocked.gif

Back