1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure HT will make a 2.0 Version, maybe from one of the other movies. Still an awesome piece.

That "other movies" is just Batman Returns, in fact. Now seeing that some of the accessories included in this release covers some of the Returns Batmobile features and gadgets, there may not be a 2.0. However, we can never tell if there'd be a re-release.

Eitherway, I'm happy I have one now.

Hot Toys could learn a thing or two from Vizio/Costco on shipping.

Vizio shipped an 80" TV from China to the US then Costco shipped it to my house, not even a minor scratch or finger print to be found, and all the electronics worked.

80 freaking heavy inches!

Hot Toys couldn't ship a piece of plastic shaped like a car without 1/4 of them being damaged and my led headlight being out. :lol

Sideshow finally shipped them with a bag covering the car then put the shell on. I guess this was after all the feedback.
uby2y8e7.jpg
ury6a3ag.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd imagine they'll just do another run of them like the tumbler in the future. Need to get my hands on one of these before they sell out.

I love the hot toys batmobile and I got one without the scratches from another board member. This has always been my favorite batmobile and hot toys did an awesome job. The bag to cover it from the beginning would have saved so many issues but live and learn I guess.

Mine too. The only one I'll ever need. The Forever version has nostalgia value because I had the Kenner toy but I don't think I could justify buying a HT version of it.

Mine three. Passed on the tumbler (never really liked the angular look) and got this when they first accept pre-order. Mine got 2 small scratched but barely noticable. Don't think I will buy another Batmobile of this scale ever again.

I agree, this is my favorite but the 66 is a must have. I've already won the battle with my fiancée to get "one more" batmobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, this is my favorite but the 66 is a must have. I've already won the battle with my fiancée to get "one more" batmobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you didn't win, she just let you think you won. She will collect with interest on your "win" someday :lol

There were some nice shots of this in background on Toy Hunters last night.

I too saw that up high on one of his shelves.

It is by far the best Batmobile to me. The reveals of all the 89 vehicles were perfect in the movie. I have a hard time thinking it will be topped. The Dark Knight Batmobile is too modern. It doesn't help that there were so many of them in the end either.

Completely agree that this batmobile is by far the best, compared to the tumbler. The only thing that could possibly beat it is if they made the BTAS batmobile.

Hot Toys could learn a thing or two from Vizio/Costco on shipping.

Vizio shipped an 80" TV from China to the US then Costco shipped it to my house, not even a minor scratch or finger print to be found, and all the electronics worked.

80 freaking heavy inches!

Hot Toys couldn't ship a piece of plastic shaped like a car without 1/4 of them being damaged and my led headlight being out. :lol

OLED? Must have been over 15,000.

Only came out last year. :p

At least the 55" has dropped in price. :lol

Mon Feb 10, 2014 at 02:00 PM ET
Tags: LG, OLED (all tags)

LG has significantly reduced the price of its flagship 55-inch OLED display.
After making its debut in July of last year at a $15,000 price point, LG is cutting the price of its curved-screen 55-inch OLED HDTV. The 55EA9800 will now retail for $7,999, and LG is currently offering a special $1,000 instant rebate, bringing the suggested price down to $6,999.

The TV uses a 1080p OLED (organic light-emitting diode) curved-screen panel which offers superior contrast and black levels over traditional LCD technology. The set also features 3D capabilities, LG's proprietary WRGB four-color pixel system, THX certified picture, and Smart TV functions. Finally, the display comes complete with four 3D glasses and is ENERGY STAR certified.

It's not clear how long LG's instant rebate will be active, but for now customers can purchase the 55EA9800 from Amazon and its affiliated sellers for as low as $6,499.

Back