1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q: What's the connection between that pic of the damaged box and this page number?
A: They are both marks of the devil.

Seriously, I feel for you, jye318. I'd be even more livid if I was you. Hope the batmobile is in mint condition.

Q: What's the connection between that pic of the damaged box and this page number?
A: They are both marks of the devil.

Seriously, I feel for you, jye318. I'd be even more livid if I was you. Hope the batmobile is in mint condition.

Thanks, I have to take care baby :(

Mine is set to be delivered from SS by Fedex today. What are the odds currently that i get one without scratches?

Haven't checked , I wish it won't .....

The odds are looking good. It seems that there are 70% 30% in the favor of good if you look at the poll and factor in all the good reports that we couldn't post for retailers that we know.

My bud at a local shop got one of his pieces with a beat box like jye's. He opened it up and the piece itself was scratch free.

Good luck brother :duff

The odds are looking good. It seems that there are 70% 30% in the favor of good if you look at the poll and factor in all the good reports that we couldn't post for retailers that we know.

My bud at a local shop got one of his pieces with a beat box like jye's. He opened it up and the piece itself was scratch free.

Good luck brother :duff

Thanks. It is going to be a long day at work. I have been trying to temper my excitement because of the reports of damaged ones. Sallah's video got me really excited again. So now I'm just hoping it comes in great shape. I'm not usually this nervous for a HT delivery.

Thanks. It is going to be a long day at work. I have been trying to temper my excitement because of the reports of damaged ones. Sallah's video got me really excited again. So now I'm just hoping it comes in great shape. I'm not usually this nervous for a HT delivery.

Hey, thanks man! :hi5: Glad you liked it!

Sallah

Hey, thanks man! :hi5: Glad you liked it!

Sallah

No problem. The video was awesome. Loved the little bits of your collection we got to see. And like I said in an earlier post. I hope my son (5 months now) is as excited about all of this as you son seems to be. I would love to share my Batman and collecting obsession with him.

BBTS is quoting about $85 for shipping. Not sure if I should PO from them or SSC....

Damn you Span...i just bought that 35mm lens today because of you. Slapped it on my D90 and going to hopefully play with it tomorrow

Yeah I have that setup as well and let me tell you my pics don't look half as good as his :)

Get it from BBTS they will inspect it and their shipping is a little less.

They're trying REALLY hard to make us keep it instead of returning it. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that I asked him to send me a RMA and that I don't want a partial refund.

While it's nice of them to offer $100 I'll still be returning it. Too many figures coming out so I'll be using the $650 on other figures and for other expenses.

"I just contacted Sideshow again about your damaged Batmobile. After some extensive negotiations Sideshow has agreed to issue an $80 refund. To help with the issue we are also going to give a $20 refund as well, making your total refund $100 to keep the Batmobile as is. If you are satisfied with this option we will begin the refund process. If you have any questions please feel free to ask."

Yes and Sideshow is STILL dragging their feet with the return RMA. I am getting annoyed and soon I will get angry. I just want to drop this off and be done with it. I am getting another from CSC.

I have been notified that mine arrived. I am so ready to get home and check this out, but i am nervous about what condition this will be in. I am praying it's a keeper...

Yes and Sideshow is STILL dragging their feet with the return RMA. I am getting annoyed and soon I will get angry. I just want to drop this off and be done with it. I am getting another from CSC.
Yup same. I told Josh I want a RMA he told me to wait for Alex. Alex tells me they're offering $35, I told him I want a RMA and that I'm not interested in a partial refund. He emails me today saying if I would like the $100 they can do the refund process and I just replied telling him I don't want anything other than a RMA label.

This is getting annoying. :slap

Get it from BBTS they will inspect it and their shipping is a little less.

How is the return process with BBTS though? Could I return it for full refund with prepaid shipping if I have issues with mine?

Not sure you could e-mail them but others have said they will inspect for damages prior to shipping which is a huge plus.

Back