1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised people aren't spamming their FB page about these issues unless they have been deleting all of the complaints to make themselves look fabulous.

Carlos from OSR just picked up 8 of these..

Imagine if one of those falls off on the ride back home.

1077689_277566065714691_353952615_o.jpg

Damn, where is he picking up 8 batmobiles from?

He's in NY. I asked him where he managed I pick up 8 as I don't know anywhere in the city that lets it pick something like this up. Let alone 8 of them.

He's actually selling it around to those in NY for $600 flat and he's dropping them off. Would have bought one from him if this QC issue wasn't so widespread. Would have no where to return it too if it was damaged.

Pretty sure it's the same guy that was selling them for $680 shipped on eBay. I actually emailed the guy earlier today and he said he had a few in but to hurry. It's not on eBay anymore so I guess he got wiped out.

Pretty sure it's the same guy that was selling them for $680 shipped on eBay. I actually emailed the guy earlier today and he said he had a few in but to hurry. It's not on eBay anymore so I guess he got wiped out.
It's not, he's a good friend of toyman2009 on ebay, who's located in NY so he bought a whole bunch from him and picked them up.

Damn, $600 flat would have been a good price, scratch or no scratch. I have one preordered on SSC, I'm just as worried as everyone else about scruff and scratches, or worst, SSC may just repackage a returned one and send it as new.

Damn, $600 flat would have been a good price, scratch or no scratch. I have one preordered on SSC, I'm just as worried as everyone else about scruff and scratches, or worst, SSC may just repackage a returned one and send it as new.
$600 is a good price and I'm in NY as well so I was kinda disappointed when I just found out he's selling it for that price but that disappointment quickly went away when I thought about the situation you would be stuck in if it was scuffed.

Getting mine tomorrow which I bought it for $650 from AE and at least with them I have a option if it comes damaged, compared to buying it off the street, so to speak.

Got mine today and opened it up on my lunch break. The car is in great shape as far as I could tell. Pics to come and a more thorough inspection too.

It's not, he's a good friend of toyman2009 on ebay, who's located in NY so he bought a whole bunch from him and picked them up.

It was toyman that I talked to. Kinda wish I'd pulled the trigger. Just been a little leery of going the eBay route for this.

I'm just afraid those returned Batmobiles will just be repackaged and sold as new, but problems aside, this is an amazing piece and I still want one.

Body repair shop. Imagine doing that. A good trip to tour the world repairing peoples Batmobiles going country to country with their compressor and air brushing kits.

Back