1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's officially delivery day as mine is on the Fed Ex truck. I'll report back in after I've unboxed it...hopefully with good news. Wish me luck!

Good luck Brent!!

I received mine yesterday, and am happy to report that it came in pristine condition from Sideshow. No scratches or anything. Of course now there are some fingerprints on it from me playing with it, but those can be cleaned up easily. :lol :lol

mine is damaged shipped from BBTS. Just contacted them waiting for a reply. :mad:

attachment.php

Earl Cooper Man I think your the guy I patterned my 89 dash from.
Wow small world. How you do'in man.
like I said before I just hope people get a look at this thing in their own homes because it is a killer piece scratches or not.
But I do hope every ones is scratch free.

Sick of hearing about this ****ing shield that I couldn't have cared less about anyway.

Amen to that. I wish it wouldn't have even been included, but then a lot of people would have complained that it didn't come with one. :(

mine is damaged shipped from BBTS. Just contacted them waiting for a reply. :mad:

attachment.php

Feel bad for you bro...these sort of marks/scratches are among those in the 'really bad' catagory and i for one would definately send it back. Minor marks are onething but this is just unacceptable...those [plastic transit straps are there to prevent the cockpit from opening so how its managed to get inside it is beyond me? Hope you sort it out mate

Amen to that. I wish it wouldn't have even been included, but then a lot of people would have complained that it didn't come with one. :(

I resent it even more now that it may be the cause of these QC issues. :gah:

Its other crime being the difference it probably made up in the box size leading to the massive shipping costs on this thing.

Feel bad for you bro...these sort of marks/scratches are among those in the 'really bad' catagory and i for one would definately send it back. Minor marks are onething but this is just unacceptable...those [plastic transit straps are there to prevent the cockpit from opening so how its managed to get inside it is beyond me? Hope you sort it out mate

should I send it back and order another and hope the 2nd run won't have any issues?

I've purchased with Sideshow so my situation is still ongoing, not sure how things work with BBTS? Definately send it back if you can and order another...will they still have stock? :dunno

they are out right now but they have per orders up for more coming. I'm going to send back and hope the 2nd one is mint.

Anyone return it to an Ebay seller yet?

Mine is coming tomorrow. I tried to cancel it last week. I told the seller that I was concerned about the scratches, but by that time it was shipped. Seller is in NY, but package coming from California.

The seller told me if I have damage I can go contact Hot Toys. Is that my only option?

Hopefully it arrives tomorrow damage free, but I am prepping for the worst. This is a stressful birthday week.

Mine is coming tomorrow. I tried to cancel it last week. I told the seller that I was concerned about the scratches, but by that time it was shipped. Seller is in NY, but package coming from California.

The seller told me if I have damage I can go contact Hot Toys. Is that my only option?

Hopefully it arrives tomorrow damage free, but I am prepping for the worst. This is a stressful birthday week.

contact Hot Toys???? :slap Good luck with that....

Sounds like the seller wants to shrug the burden off his shoulder by just telling you that you need to contact Hot Toys.

If it comes damaged, take some pictures and then open up a resolution case stating that it didn't come in the condition it should have. The only problem is that if you want a full refund, you need to ship it back and pay the return shipping cost yourself.

Contacting Hot Toys will do nothing. Mine is being delivered tomorrow, it seems as if these scuffs are getting worse and worse. :(:panic:

Your best bet will be opening a dispute with Paypal if it arrives damaged. Contacting HT will get you nowhere unfortunately.

either way, your protected with eBay/Paypal so worse case scenario you get your full refund once youve shipped the car back

All these scratches are killing my soul! :crying

WTH, this is an eff up of galactic proportions. I can't believe this garbage!

Robin, get the batscratch repellant!

Back