1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the benefit for going with SS?

Will SS orders be delivered first before BBTS?

There is really no benefits except points which gets offsetted by tax. I have bought from bbts and usually its all good. I mostly preorder from ss though especially things that i want absolutely mint from every corner of the package. As far as shipment at this stage u have equal delivery chance on timeline front.

:blissy:blissy:blissy:dance:dance:danceUnfortunately, I've had problems with BBTS packaging. Every package I've received has been scuffed up to the point that it looks refurbished. So if packaging is a concern, better go with SSC. Now with that being said, the item received by BBTS was new and their customer Service was excellent! I'm running out of space in my media room so this will be the last large collectible I'm getting, it is already competing with my 6 foot Titanic model ship I have. Thus, anymore and my media room will appear to cluttered, don't want that.

If u buy a C8 grade pckage from them it will usully be as mint as ss. I am saying as mint cause i have received corner dings from sideshow too and they will exchange box only if significant or offer some 20 dollar rebate ... So the 100 dollar deal that the person received is a huge deal - its almost 15 pct off... Not bad i say.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

The listing on their website says its lower than C8 grade. C6 to C8 usually has minor packing flaws so i am not talking about shipping at all. Also, something this big will anyways have some dings by the time it reaches to anyone no matter where they buy from. I pointed it out only cause bbts description says substandard box.

It's unusual that they're listed as substandard since they don't even have them yet. My guess is that they'll pick out whatever ones they get from Sideshow that have any dings or scuffs on the box and fulfill those orders with them. I still think you'd have a pretty good chance of getting a dinged box even if you get it from Sideshow. The box is huge.

What is the benefit for going with SS?

Will SS orders be delivered first before BBTS?

Yeah. Sideshow will get them first.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

SS = $598.50 (after $31.50 points awarded) + 112.70 shipping = $711.20

BBTS = $580.00 + $50.00 shipping = $630.00

:horror

For a hundred bucks the outer box can have some dings. The packaging will just go in storage anyway. :)

Actually i just checked. There were a couple of items i had bought from them that listed C6 to C8 and they were absolutely mint. I inspected them in my storage. so i dont think any reason to worry. Especially at the price you bought at.... I wish i had space i wld pick it from bbts... Sucks...

Looks nice !!! [ame]https://youtu.be/bs66n6vF0g4[/ame]

:slap:slap:slap

My wife just went to the BBTS website! :horror

Oh man am I about to get it. I don't remember if I told her that BBTS was sold out. :panic:

No worries brother! I have a spare bedroom for you to crash. Just gotta move the Tumbler...and oh yeah, buy yourself a ticket to Hawaii...

No worries brother! I have a spare bedroom for you to crash. Just gotta move the Tumbler...and oh yeah, buy yourself a ticket to Hawaii...

Friend of mine was trying to get me a job on Hawaii.

Hell no will I live in the middle of the ocean. :lol

Do we have to get a tony meis cape just to get into the car

Bbts has 8 left.....seven now..........i had to..

...6....5 batmobiles man, 4...what the hell?

Aliens referance

Friend of mine was trying to get me a job on Hawaii.

Hell no will I live in the middle of the ocean. :lol

Suck it up man! They give every new arrival to the islands a cheap plastic lei and lessons on how to out run volcanic lava.

You can also use your Batmobile as a flotation device in case the island sinks....

I preordered from SS way back when even knowing there is a premium involved because of the points and because flexpay makes a big purchase like this feel so easy on the wallet. Yes, I know, I can "flexpay" myself to allocate the money for it aside, but something would always come up, and I didnt want to wait until it was instock somewhere to have my payment go through. Flexpaying with sideshow makes the "commitment" to buy final in a way, without the impact of paying all at once.

Suck it up man! They give every new arrival to the islands a cheap plastic lei and lessons on how to out run volcanic lava.

You can also use your Batmobile as a flotation device in case the island sinks....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back