Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I just came back to my room after making dinner to find her head on the floor with a broken bat ear. I guess I should have made sure the head was secured with her cape. ugh :(

Oh man that sucks. I really feel for ya there. I just broke my Batman PF on Friday tipped over.

Quick question of anyone's tried it. Will the black/grey Batman PF and Batgirl PF both fit inside a Besta on the same shelf? Thanks

Oh man that sucks. I really feel for ya there. I just broke my Batman PF on Friday tipped over.

Quick question of anyone's tried it. Will the black/grey Batman PF and Batgirl PF both fit inside a Besta on the same shelf? Thanks

They do here is mine
c840299077bfeade6a390248c31e38ae.jpg

Sorry to hear that - I think I'm going to line the floors of my room with bubble wrap or nerf :p

everything has been said about this beautiful statue. But actually having it in hand, this is without doubt the best statue I own and probably my favorite piece in my whole action figure/statue collection. She really is that good.

As soon as I unboxed her I immediately forgot the cost, the wait and was just totally in awe of how fantastic she is.

Please give us more of the Bat family Sideshow.

Unfortunately, I just came back to my room after making dinner to find her head on the floor with a broken bat ear. I guess I should have made sure the head was secured with her cape. ugh :(

Sorry to hear this, buddy. I can see that the cape can make placing Bab's head securely can be kind of tricky. Whenever I have to remove her head for cleaning and/or moving I make sure that it's well-placed and that the cape's tight shut under it, unlike other PFs which I would just plug in and leave in a second.

Sorry to hear this, buddy. I can see that the cape can make placing Bab's head securely can be kind of tricky. Whenever I have to remove her head for cleaning and/or moving I make sure that it's well-placed and that the cape's tight shut under it, unlike other PFs which I would just plug in and leave in a second.

Thanks - I've learned a valuable lesson for next time :)

Well that truly sucks, but I have a guy who can fix it for you if SSC doesn't get back to you and he is local. Oh and you should have your unmasked stand in head soon as well.

Well that truly sucks, but I have a guy who can fix it for you if SSC doesn't get back to you and he is local. Oh and you should have your unmasked stand in head soon as well.

Awesome - thank you so much :) Can't wait to see the unmasked version - definitely posting photos here when I get it! :yess:

Received the exclusive a week ago and... awesome! What a great figure! So good looking!
Extremely happy with it. Nice that they have rised QC for this particular figure (same applies to Daredevil PF).

Attachments

• DSCN4410.JPG
    DSCN4410.JPG
    485.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN4414b.jpg
    DSCN4414b.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 224
I bet he has it, but just didn't put it on.

That's how I have mine for awhile actually ...without the cape. Only recently I put it on. She actually looks pretty good without it.

I tried her with cape and without cape and, just for now, I prefer her without cape. I guess that I will decide to put it on after a while (maybe sooner than later...). I think that I would prefer the cape to be a bit longer than it is.

Looks sexier wo the cape

I agree, although it seems somewhat incomplete without it. I usually like the mixed media (it did wonders for the Lobo and Power Girl EX) but maybe SS should have gone the sculpted route for this one? The dynamic hair means it matches up better by default with the cape windswept like in the concept art.

Back