Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has tomorrow arrived yet????????????????????????

My guy has been called into work at ridiculous times of day over the last few weeks...when I talked to him yesterday he was sleeping in his car on the job site... He is the lead installer for a glass company here in Toronto, and ... Well... Unless I pay him a monthly wage he needs to keep working his day job ...lol

Got mine a month or so ago, but took a while to get a replacement body sorted (mine had some fine scratches all over the body). Anyway, I LOVE this piece. Beautifully done. My messy patio was unable to hinder her beauty and perfection.

2016-03-18%2012.07.34_zpsnd2r1tuv.jpg

2016-03-18%2012.02.34_zpsxri9vspv.jpg

2016-03-18%2012.02.53_zps6n50xdep.jpg

2016-03-18%2012.02.06_zpsofjk2nph.jpg

2016-03-18%2012.01.45_zpsomoyslvi.jpg

2016-03-18%2012.09.25_zpseqnbmfqv.jpg

Last edited:
My guy has been called into work at ridiculous times of day over the last few weeks...when I talked to him yesterday he was sleeping in his car on the job site... He is the lead installer for a glass company here in Toronto, and ... Well... Unless I pay him a monthly wage he needs to keep working his day job ...lol

A simple no would suffice haha. I dont have a head on my body for Batgirl so I am a little antsy in the pantsy sorry.

A simple no would suffice haha. I dont have a head on my body for Batgirl so I am a little antsy in the pantsy sorry.

Oh I am incredibly antsy too m8...lol. i can't describe how much of a thrill it was to see the photo on the statue for the first time fully painted. I can honestly say that seeing pics of this on people's statues is going to be the biggest artistic thrill ever.

Has anyone had issues with getting the cape on? The neck hole is too small for the neck. I'm scared to force it in case I break it.

You just have to force it in until the cape starts to deform around the neck plug. Push down with the headsculpt, just be careful with it. Once that happens, the magnets will catch a lot easier and the headsculpt will be relatively secure to the neck.

I just got my statue in today and she's beautiful!
Unfortunately she's going to be packed away until I finish my game room so I didn't assemble her but I do have a question.
When I pulled out the base I saw these blue marks on the top that looked like moths and a small foot print.
I almost sent a pic to Sideshow but looking at some of the photos in this post I see it on other bases. What are they supposed to be?
Thanks.

I just got my statue in today and she's beautiful!
Unfortunately she's going to be packed away until I finish my game room so I didn't assemble her but I do have a question.
When I pulled out the base I saw these blue marks on the top that looked like moths and a small foot print.
I almost sent a pic to Sideshow but looking at some of the photos in this post I see it on other bases. What are they supposed to be?
Thanks.

That's just the patina that they gave it to give the flooring an aged look. It's on purpose. Should have a bit here and there around your base as well.

That's just the patina that they gave it to give the flooring an aged look. It's on purpose. Should have a bit here and there around your base as well.

Thanks. There are some spots around the edges. It just looked odd. They are perfect impressions. Almost like a moth got paint on it and landed on the base at the factory.

Oh I am incredibly antsy too m8...lol. i can't describe how much of a thrill it was to see the photo on the statue for the first time fully painted. I can honestly say that seeing pics of this on people's statues is going to be the biggest artistic thrill ever.

Spidey whats the deal?

Spidey whats the deal?

We went for a new method to create more detail of the head. Also using a rather elaborate skin color technique. Our painter essentially wants to guarantee one of the best heads you'll ever have. Toss in a few of his job calls, and time has passed. He has finished the skin tone and just working on the individual hair pieces. Hoping to show all of em soon!

We went for a new method to create more detail of the head. Also using a rather elaborate skin color technique. Our painter essentially wants to guarantee one of the best heads you'll ever have. Toss in a few of his job calls, and time has passed. He has finished the skin tone and just working on the individual hair pieces. Hoping to show all of em soon!

Thanks for the update

Agreed, especially with the EX portrait, although it's hardly necessary. I'd want a custom bat-purse, too.

I cant find one anywhere even similar to mod, not sure Id want one sculpted. We'll see when I speak to VV.

So, no time to repaint until the end of the year and so the wait begins. Awesome price btw.

Last edited:
Back