Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Batgirl a couple of weeks ago now, very happy with the way it turned out. Some cracking photo's in this thread, and that custom unmasked head is looking great Spidey :)

I love this statue but I'm not buying it until I know that there not doing a variant of stephanie brown . Stephanie brown is my favorite batgirl so hopefully they do a variant of her or hopefully they do a spoiler statue.

I hope the next batch of this statue doesn't turn out with some of the problems the Vampirella has been having. I've heard very good things about this one and will likely pick it up.

I love this statue but I'm not buying it until I know that there not doing a variant of stephanie brown . Stephanie brown is my favorite batgirl so hopefully they do a variant of her or hopefully they do a spoiler statue.

If you wait for that announcement, batgirl probably will be sold out. You might be waiting for something that may not happen. I was waiting for the announcement of blue and grey bats pf before I would order black and grey version. I almost ordered first pf bats with full price payment, then modern age bats announced. I heard from my buddy that Sideshow was going to do him. But kinda regret not getting grey and black bats though now that he is sold out.

If you wait for that announcement, batgirl probably will be sold out. You might be waiting for something that may not happen. I was waiting for the announcement of blue and grey bats pf before I would order black and grey version. I almost ordered first pf bats with full price payment, then modern age bats announced. I heard from my buddy that Sideshow was going to do him. But kinda regret not getting grey and black bats though now that he is sold out.

Oh for Pete's sake I can't take it anymore. SSAlex stated over at statue forum (we all read it) Sideshow IS NOT DOING A VARIANT OF BATGIRL. Again, Sideshow IS NOT doing a variant. Please move on people. There are plenty of other great statues coming.

I got the bk/gy Bats like a month before he sold out. I almost missed had I continued to wait and I love this statue. There is nothing like him, but if you got the modern day coming to you that will be another great Bats. I just hope they will fix the oval bat logo cause the cape might be covering it.

Pre ordered for me. Didn't even know it was back up. I was sure I missed out on it forever. Was never gonna pay $700 so

Guys thanks but I think I shouldn't have put variant as re reading things your right . Thing is I'm hoping sideshow does what they did with catwoman with going modern than classic . I hope they do a whole new Stephanie brown batgirl PF that's not a variant of the amazing babs one . So I'm just hoping they do another batgirl down the line . Also I've been looking at Artgerms stuff and he has done a couple of Stephanie brown batgirls so hopefully .

When you got this present Batgirl, you need no other. I'm glad she came back and pre-order is in.

I have a 10% off coupon if I PO her from SS, but I have to wait until the beginning of next year to get her. I did find out there is one at my local comic shop and they are asking $400 for her (plus tax which would put her at $437. This will be my first PF that I would have in-hand. I have Vader on pre-order, but I'm wanting to get Modern Batman and start a small Batman collection. For you expereinced collectors, would you PO from SS with the coupon and rewards points and wait, or would you go ahead and pick her up locally and have her now?

I have a 10% off coupon if I PO her from SS, but I have to wait until the beginning of next year to get her. I did find out there is one at my local comic shop and they are asking $400 for her (plus tax which would put her at $437. This will be my first PF that I would have in-hand. I have Vader on pre-order, but I'm wanting to get Modern Batman and start a small Batman collection. For you expereinced collectors, would you PO from SS with the coupon and rewards points and wait, or would you go ahead and pick her up locally and have her now?

You can't use coupons and RP at the same time

Back