Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one on eBay yesterday being auctioned and ended up going for $538.50... crazy! :wacky

Yeah that was the same one I was talking about. Still not sure if it was really a regular edition but since they went out of their way to say non-exclusive it must have been. I know auctions tend to go for more than fixed price listings but the past few went for right around $400.

I was unsure of Batgirl in the beginning but I am really starting to like it now that I've had it n hand for the past couple weeks. Can't wait for the the mask-less head sculpt though.

Actually replaced my Joker EX that I kept on my desk since his release with Batgirl and threw joker back into the cabinet.

I was unsure of Batgirl in the beginning but I am really starting to like it now that I've had it n hand for the past couple weeks. Can't wait for the the mask-less head sculpt though.

Actually replaced my Joker EX that I kept on my desk since his release with Batgirl and threw joker back into the cabinet.

Where did you get yours? I'd like a 3rd head to display.

Lol exactly, 6000 batgirls would be awesome! I'm trying to find her but the prices are ridiculous!

My Batgirl with print both arrive on Wednesday. I am excited to see them together. Fingers crossed.

Awesome! I like the prints but I'm limiting myself on just the pfs. I have other artwork like Fanch and Peter Max that I like to hang on the wall.

Awesome! I like the prints but I'm limiting myself on just the pfs. I have other artwork like Fanch and Peter Max that I like to hang on the wall.

Well, this is my first print and only my 5th PF/Maquette so I wanted to see what one set looked like together. I am still trying to figure out how I want to display them as I get them. All as a group or here and there.

Got her this week and opened her up today. Wow! She is amazing. No problems at all thank God. Superman pf is still my favorite of the two, but not by much. Stunning figure for sure. So glad I did not cancel. Hope I can find the black and grey batman pf to go with them both.

Got her this week and opened her up today. Wow! She is amazing. No problems at all thank God. Superman pf is still my favorite of the two, but not by much. Stunning figure for sure. So glad I did not cancel. Hope I can find the black and grey batman pf to go with them both.

I have the black and grey batman pf and the superman pf. I am hoping this looks awesome with both.

Damn! Am I the only one that had Batgirl and Emma Frost charged just within a week from each other? That's one pretty penny, let me tell ya...

Back