Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll probably make a variant for this one.

Considering the quick sell out, I can see them doing a blue/grey variant outfit with the classic yellow lining inside the cape.

Green Ivy came much later and we are getting a considerably tweaked Catwoman. A variant is very much a possibility.

Plans change...money talks. Once they decided to push the Artgerm prints, they made available the Ivy green variant. That way anyone that wanted the Sirens got another crack at Ivy...and look! the print matches your new green Ivy!!!

I can't see a Batgirl not being available in a few years when people want their Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl bat-family displays.

Plans change...money talks. Once they decided to push the Artgerm prints, they made available the Ivy green variant. That way anyone that wanted the Sirens got another crack at Ivy...and look! the print matches your new green Ivy!!!

I can't see a Batgirl not being available in a few years when people want their Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl bat-family displays.
Same could be said for a comic Joker, and honestly I thought they would have done another Joker already, but...nope.

The body itself itself isn't light either

Come on Ink, how else is he going to work mentioning that other company into a Batgirl thread?

This came out so well, can't wait to see what they do with the Huntress! Since there is an art print for her in the works, I wonder how far along they are?

Same could be said for a comic Joker, and honestly I thought they would have done another Joker already, but...nope.

Perhaps because of their video game version Joker PF. They don't want to saturate with too many Jokers.

Not to mention that the original Joker PF is pretty complex in it's tailoring. I don't see a variant offered at the original's price like green Ivy.

Come on Ink, how else is he going to work mentioning that other company into a Batgirl thread?

This came out so well, can't wait to see what they do with the Huntress! Since there is an art print for her in the works, I wonder how far along they are?

:lol :lol :lol

I dunno but they've been doing a PF then the print or a print then the PF

Anyone else have this setup? I fear for the weight of my besta shelf lol
View attachment 201083
View attachment 201084

I doubt it would be an issue. I have multiple statues on my shelfs and heavier statues like Skaar on a shelf and never had any issues. Just make sure your bestas are not leaning forward or tipping over.

My Setup
19318179211_e4ebf18b95_k.jpg

I doubt it would be an issue. I have multiple statues on my shelfs and heavier statues like Skaar on a shelf and never had any issues. Just make sure your bestas are not leaning forward or tipping over.

My Setup
View attachment 201570

SS and IKEA have such a loyal following cause even one 75 inch Besta with 3 Tombo doors and 3 Inreda lights setup cost just as much as 1 SS PF statue.

Agreed that is so nice... You should post more of your setup =)

Back