Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't we just guessing on a variant, tho?

A variant for this one was not hinted on by SSC.

Yes a guess, but at the rate were going its likely. [ SSAlex; All I can say is that more DC villains and heroes are on the way! I cannot be more specific then that right now ]

So just because there hasnt been a hint doesnt mean it aint coming. Supposed to be some surprises at SDCC.

Aren't we just guessing on a variant, tho?

A variant for this one was not hinted on by SSC.

Well if it's confirm then ss will lose sales on this first one. So maybe after the black one gets released for a year then the repaint will come back up for second round of sales. It's the reality of the business that it suits the company best by waiting for repaint announcements. I did like how they let us know early about the black spidey so that we have a honest shot on deciding if we want one or both, unlike the batman PF. If I knew the blue was coming out.

Yea, I hear ya. Just wanted to check if it was hinted on. Just in case I missed something.

Price has already gone up :mad:

Anyway, did anyone explain HOW they came up with the PF's costume (purple under blue), its a mix of 1966 and Classic. Why not just go gold inside cape or just go grey costume???

View attachment 189542

I believe it's actually a mixture of the Stephanie Brown costume, the New 52 Barbara Costume and the Navy Blue Cape tossed in just to harken back to the original outfit.

I believe it's actually a mixture of the Stephanie Brown costume, the New 52 Barbara Costume and the Navy Blue Cape tossed in just to harken back to the original outfit.

There's just is no 'smilie' for that ^.

Well a grey suit variant with a MUCH WANTED MASKLESS CoH (for Igo) would definitely make its way into this collection :lecture

Last edited:
There just is no 'smilie' for that.

Well a grey suit variant with a MUCH WANTED MASKLESS CoH (for Igo) would definitely make its way into this collection :lecture

I was never a fan of the maskless Portraits. Reminds me of superhero films where they just take off the mask to show the actors face and then I'm screaming at the screen, "Put it back on jackwagon, it's called a 'secret identity' for a reason!"

I was never a fan of the maskless Portraits. Reminds me of superhero films where they just take off the mask to show the actors face and then I'm screaming at the screen, "Put it back on jackwagon, it's called a 'secret identity' for a reason!"

:rotfl Heh heh you said jackwagon heh heh

Makes sense, but I think because Babs is sooooo hot and if the factory could pull off the paint apps , this would be one sexy piece.

I prefer a modern or classic comic variant instead of the TV show version. A Barbabra or Stephanie unmasked would be so cool for a repaint. please SS, make it a unmasked comic versions.

I'm waiting for the Alicia Silverstone variant with bat-nipples :thud:

2244L.jpg

I 1000% agree with Zodach lol.

I thibk she looks playful enough that she could be in the batcave messing with Grayson. There's you unmasked. I love how in the comics Bruce is unmasked when he's on the cave. Just looks cool. Only reason why I want an unmasked.

Back