Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like these production pictures, the head looks a lot better now, in the prototype I thought her head was to big but it looks like they resized it a bit for the production pieces.... I'm very happy if mine comes out looking like this.

Here's the link

Batgirl

I like these production pictures, the head looks a lot better now, in the prototype I thought her head was to big but it looks like they resized it a bit for the production pieces.... I'm very happy if mine comes out looking like this.

Here's the link

Batgirl

The new. Pics of BG is amazing! Are they photoshop? The heavy jaw bone line is gone? She looks great! Hope the one we get is like the one shown in the new pics. :drooling:

Babs turned out beautiful! Congrats to everyone who have her on pre-order. I passed on the exclusive because of pending preorders, but I'll be more than happy to pick up a regular if she turns out like that.

Hopefully Nightwing is coming sooner that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks like Sansa Stark underneath that mask. lmao!! Was the batarang silver originally on the proto?

I passed on this one mainly because, well, who knows what to expect. Plus, sideways glances always give the artists trouble when it comes to making eyes not googly. In the end I think the costume looks fantastic, and I'm sure she'll look great in-hand...however, I find it hard to believe they didn't Photoshop these eyes here. They just look too shiny and fake over some of the other production images that get posted.

300242_press06.jpg

Fingers crossed she does look this good for most! I'm wagering we'll see plenty of wonky eyes, but I'm also hoping that's not the case.

I passed on this one mainly because, well, who knows what to expect. Plus, sideways glances always give the artists trouble when it comes to making eyes not googly. In the end I think the costume looks fantastic, and I'm sure she'll look great in-hand...however, I find it hard to believe they didn't Photoshop these eyes here. They just look too shiny and fake over some of the other production images that get posted.

300242_press06.jpg

Fingers crossed she does look this good for most! I'm wagering we'll see plenty of wonky eyes, but I'm also hoping that's not the case.

Her eyes were not photoshopped. What you see in these pics is the piece taken out of the box, put on the photo studio table, some futzing with the cape, got lighting ready and then click, click, click with the camera.

-SideshowAlex

300242_press06.jpg

It's Sansa Stark under that mask. Im tellin ya!! LMFAO!!!

Her eyes were not photoshopped. What you see in these pics is the piece taken out of the box, put on the photo studio table, some futzing with the cape, got lighting ready and then click, click, click with the camera.

-SideshowAlex

I did say I hoped they all looked like that! :) It's good to hear there wasn't anything done, and I think we all hope that any piece we receive looks that good in the end.

It always a conspiracy on these boards. :rolleyes2

In a lot of cases -- eyes specifically -- there's usually good reason. Lobo came out fantastic, and if all the Batgirl statues look as good as the one chosen for pictures, then that's only a good thing for customers! It'd be great to get back to a point where we're not worried for a year after ordering, still unsure as to what we'll end up with.

I did say I hoped they all looked like that! :) It's good to hear there wasn't anything done, and I think we all hope that any piece we receive looks that good in the end.

In a lot of cases -- eyes specifically -- there's usually good reason. Lobo came out fantastic, and if all the Batgirl statues look as good as the one chosen for pictures, then that's only a good thing for customers! It'd be great to get back to a point where we're not worried for a year after ordering, still unsure as to what we'll end up with.

I'm pretty sure the eyes weren't photoshopped. Even before we were told they weren't photoshopped. Like I said I don't think good reason to start stirring. The have started showing Production samples just to squash all the useless chatter only to have what? Useless chatter.

I didn't even know I forgot to order her, just join waiting list, you guys think I could get it?

Back