Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...

The good news with that EX: you now have two chances to get a perfectly painted face (and a very low chance to get two bad ones). :bunnydanc

Ill wait for in hand pics. No need to get the ex on this one. She looks just as good with the first portrait.

Lazy effort on SS part as far as the exclusive is concerned. I guess the bean counters didn't want to pay for a different headsculpt.

Well...

The good news with that EX: you now have two chances to get a perfectly painted face (and a very low chance to get two bad ones). :bunnydanc

I seriously doubt that they'll give us two of the same head. It's way more likely that the hair piece will plug in at the back of the head.

She looks great,but have to agree the EX on this is pretty wimpy.Not even another portrait.Like ink and COI said guess you just switch out the hair on the back of her head.

Looks like a pleather cape.Hope it's like Black Panthers.His is double lined and wired nicely so you can really shape it.

Looks pretty awesome - if the paint looks dull and sloppy on the production I have no problem returning it for a full refund. Day one preorder already had funds ready to PO

Am I missing something?

The ex is a new switchout head not an attachment. Same thing with the Emma Frost Ex PF

The blog specifically states the exclusive is an additional portrait with modified hair...

2 of the same head sculpts one slightly different ala Emma Frost Hellfire PF

Last edited:
The blog specially states the exclusive is an additional portrait with modified hair...

2 of the same head sculpts one slightly different ala Emma Frost Hellfire PF

Yeah this is what everyone is upset about... 4 bills same portrait and only a hair change. At least for 400 with Bats and Supes even CW you got something significant.

Last edited:
Back