Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day one order but ss needs to ****ing do ****. Seriously a change in hair? Whatever. Still my favorite character, so ill be down. Get ready PG fans cause she will be the third to deal with the same ********.

Wtf is this Lol hair? I'm not PO'ing day 1 anymore. I'll wait to add a coupon. I've been screwed 3 times already

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I got a couple of points that im using.
I'm not using my points on this. Catwoman, Machiko, WW I could've used a $20 code and instead PO'd like the moment they went up. $60 I could've saved. It adds up man Lol. With the Ex being what it is I won't be PO'ing for a few months :)

Will use points on something huge next summer :) will have about $500 in points. Maybe the Vader LSF

I'm not using my points on this. Catwoman, Machiko, WW I could've used a $20 code and instead PO'd like the moment they went up. $60 I could've saved. It adds up man Lol.

I probably have like 30 bucks off. Plus I still havent used welcome. And lastly, points I get for supes, catwoman, wonder woman will be used on powergirl.

“Change of hair” I guess CBG was right. I‘ll order the EX, but will display her with her regular hair. God! Is she sexy.

300242_press01-298x448.jpg

Back