Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has only been one reveal so far today... and even though it was a big one there could STILL be a jaw dropper... like the Batman LSF. It IS Batman day... lol
I've heard whispers that we may get the LSF, would be nice to see, like Noice!

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Whew...one step closer to Lobo. Not a fan of the character. Passing on this and Power Girl. Nightwing is really the only character in the direct Bat Family that I would consider buying. I actually like Alfred and Gordon more than Batgirl, Spoiler, Huntress, Robin, etc...

Congrats to all the Batgirl fans that'll be picking this up. Hope she tuns out great for all of you.

Will need to see the whole reveal but I'm not sure if I can resist this one like I want to. I'm excited to see this but I can wait for the order, hopefully the PO is a ways off.

One day the Batman PF will be surrounded by his family... Barbara, Grayson, Tim and Damian... maybe even Jason, too! We're one step closer...

Damn, I'm excited for this one. SS is killing me with the Court of the Dead and DC PF line! :panic: But I still love it! :D

Cant wait to see some pics of this. Looooooove batgirl! Hopefully batwoman , huntress and supergirl arent too far off, as that would essentially be all the DC girls i would really want. Gotta say it again, ssc is killing it with their DC line of pfs. Just killing it! :clap

Lmao. All those people that said "pass on power girl. Thank god it wasn't batgirl I'm broke" just got a lovely little gut check.

Lmao. All those people that said "pass on power girl. Thank god it wasn't batgirl I'm broke" just got a lovely little gut check.
Lol yeah hahaha. I'll probably pick up both unless one or the other just sucks balls

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back