Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think he means Power Girl.

Batgirl, definite order for me! Nightwing next please SS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow this looks likes it's going to be great. Love the art. Will absolutely pre-order this. I also like the fact that it's an older Batgirl.

Guys what time is the Comic Con Opens?? I am like in Europe I could stay up late, but I guess I have to wait till tomorrow morning local time to c some pics

think he means Power Girl.

Batgirl, definite order for me! Nightwing next please SS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha oh ok. I was like "I thought I was doing a pretty good job of keeping up on everything new?!". Definitely getting Batgirl. Honestly the only comic pieces I've skipped have been Jean, and gray and red Hulk. Someone else will still have to get left out but yet I still want more announcements! I too am getting all Batman so still missing half of the big characters. Two Face and Raas being most wanted. Hell I'd even buy Alfred I bet.

And the bombs keep dropping. I went from zero PO's this event to four in the last couple of days.

Damn do I love that they're running with Artgerm's designs for DC. That man's art is so killer.

Back