Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Batgirl in her new home

DSC01849.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01849.jpg
    DSC01849.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 254
Oh this is going to be a post and account that stays up for awhile... lol... and it's gone... stupid spam bot

However, why waste a perfectly good thread bump... after super long delay ... and an entire move of the production to a brilliant painter and caster... here is a special little lady

20348094_10203688875339365_1317274657_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oh this is going to be a post and account that stays up for awhile... lol... and it's gone... stupid spam bot

However, why waste a perfectly good thread bump... after super long delay ... and an entire move of the production to a brilliant painter and caster... here is a special little lady

View attachment 355703

Face looks good, but I'm no to crazy about the hair, a little to blocky IMO.

The original statue has been long sold out.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batgirl-sideshow-collectibles-3002421/

The unmasked pictures seen here have a custom head.

Thanks for clearing that up for him GI

Yeah I am sorry if my post has caused any confusion, but after about a year of delays the custom head that I worked on has finally started to get produced. I am supper excited to share it.

If you want to see more pics you can check out the sale thread here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...asked-custom-portrait-thread.html#post9387865

okay I hope no one minds just one more...lol
20394810_10203689247308664_393815334_o.jpg

have any of you had an issue with this statue leaning a certain way? My friends seems to be tipping, the back heel on the left foot doesn't touch the base, that normal or does it need to be adjusted somehow?

Have you contact SS? Maybe give a lil snudge to make it flush, sometimes that works

Have you contact SS? Maybe give a lil snudge to make it flush, sometimes that works

It seems so minor I didn't think to, I'll take pics, it's not dramatically leaning, I just don't want to force it "gently" and it break lol

Back