1/6 Batgirl 1966 Yvonne Craig Hot Toys Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batgirl for sure but i have to echo the sentiment on the bat mobile. hot toys 66 bat mobile is the ultimate collectible in my eyes. that would truly round out the 66 franchise, the car is more recognizable than anybody in that show. even the non bat fans know the car.

I'd really like Batgirl. Villains and the Batmobile would be great too but it'd be nice at least having the main heroes. Sadly I don't know how many more items from this line will be seen. I think it might end with the Batmobile and that variant Batman.

Yvonne Craig Batgirl and Julie Newmar Catwoman are both high on my want list.

I know I'm not the only one who would like an Yvonne Craig figure from Hot Toys. She can be an exclusive if Hot Toys doesn't think she's that popular. Also, I found this unmasked image some time ago.

View attachment 207019

I think it was in show. But I'm not sure, I need to watch the episodes again. Still it would be nice to have both masked and unmasked versions.

This is a must have for me and it would become one of the ultimate pieces of my collection. An exclusive would be fantastic!! I have said it before, this line has a lot of interest from other areas that are not into 1/6 collecting such as the Batmobile. There is a lot of model car buffs who are looking forward to purchasing the Batmobile if it ever gets produced. Also I could see and know a lot of Cosplay people who would purchase an Yvonne Craig Batgirl 1/6 in a heartbeat. I think they just need to market this line a bit more differently than others.

I wonder about the edition size of some of these "exclusives." I thought Maria Hill would sell out fast. I remember Budget Stark talking about how in Hong Kong you had to line up for exclusives over there. With Sideshow we can just click. I assumed the exclusives were very low. At least going by some of the Iron Man figures. Now I'm not so sure. I was thinking that at least 1000 - 2000 Yvonne Craig Batgirl figures could sell as exclusives.

I know tweeterhead is making a statue of her which I plan on getting:

bg5-1.jpg

But yes I would second a hot toys Yvonne Craig batgirl and would pick it up immediately.

I know tweeterhead is making a statue of her which I plan on getting:

bg5-1.jpg

But yes I would second a hot toys Yvonne Craig batgirl and would pick it up immediately.

That is a superb statue... Imagine how great a HT figure would look next to Batman & Robin.

After Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin, '66 Batgirl is my number 1 want. Hope it gets made.

I'm all in on this line. I hope the anniversary next year, atleast gives us Joker and Batgirl. But, if this line is off the table, atleast release the Batmobile.

Please HT make this -- and the villains too! This figure would really pop out on my shelf with its bright metallic colors.

Back