Bates Motel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do we think this new creepy guy wants all the motel rooms for ?. I'm so glad to have another interesting character pop up already. This show just gets better.

So what do we think this new creepy guy wants all the motel rooms for ?. I'm so glad to have another interesting character pop up already. This show just gets better.

It was cool to see Jere Burns show up. He's already played great bad guys on Burn Notice and Justified. I hope he sticks around for more than just a few episodes.

Did everyone stop watching this? :lol

The past couple of episodes have been great. Norma continues to show how nuts she is and the scene where she got into bed with Norman was more than a little creepy. Poor Norman. :monkey4

Can't wait for the season finale. I'm enjoying this show and Hannibal more than Game of Thrones. :clap

Did everyone stop watching this? :lol

:lol

Kind of a crossover thought here (from the 2013 canceled shows thread) but it's interesting:

On its premiere night, it broke rating records for an original drama series on A&E. It drew in a strong 3 million viewers total.

Every episode since has been in the 2's (anywhere from 2.3 to 2.9 million). A&E are absolutely thrilled about Bates Motel, so much so that they renewed it for a second season (10 episodes) after the first 3 episodes were shown. But it shows the difference between network TV and extended cable and their expectations when it comes to ratings. Pretty much every show that's been recently canceled had much bigger ratings (most 2x bigger) than Bates Motel. :lol

I'm still watching! Been hooked since the first one and I can't wait for the finale. Really glad that A&E renewed it.

Yeah it was good. Whole season was a surprise (at least for me). I wasn't expecting much going in. Glad I checked it out. Can't wait for season 2.

And on a side note, I'm starting to dig the oxygen tank chick. I was wrong.. she actually is hotter than the ditsy blond. :lol

Yeah it was good. Whole season was a surprise (at least for me). I wasn't expecting much going in. Glad I checked it out. Can't wait for season 2.

And on a side note, I'm starting to dig the oxygen tank chick. I was wrong.. she actually is hotter than the ditsy blond. :lol

Oh ya I like her the best.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Both Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore have been great. Vera really knows how to play off center with her little quirks and outbursts. Now if Norma would just stay away from the damn docks. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah every scene Vera is in stands out. Just her (sometimes extreme) facial reactions are great. Plus (I noticed she's like this in other movies too) she always looks like she's either on the verge of crying or she just finished crying so you can never tell if she's happy, sad, etc. :lol

Yeah every scene Vera is in stands out. Just her (sometimes extreme) facial reactions are great. Plus (I noticed she's like this in other movies too) she always looks like she's either on the verge of crying or she just finished crying so you can never tell if she's happy, sad, etc. :lol

Yes! She does that very well. I liked her reactions when she went to the police dept. to see Romero and the woman kept asking who she was. :lol

Oh ya I like her the best.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think I can watch season two. I can't believe a boy would do that. What a nut case. :lol

Seriously I would have killed to have that opportunity at that age. :slap

Back