Bates Motel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen Psycho (don't kill me).

This looks awesome though, I'm gonna try it out.

Saw this with the wife last night. Well acted. Interesting story. Good casting. Good enough for me to stick around.

SnakeDoc

Never seen Psycho (don't kill me).

angryKick.gif

tumblr_m3xjr1DKCy1r0px9h.gif

Just quit while you're behind. :lol :1-1:

Seriously though, there are some classic movies I haven't seen either. :wave

Seriously, both have been on my "must watch" list for ages.

Indiana Jones pisses me off though, it's not available to rent anywhere. I can't just buy Raiders on blu (only one available is the trilogy pack) and I don't want to commit to the other three when I'm not sure if it's worth the 100$ price tag.

So I wait. :(

I don't want to commit to the other three when I'm not sure if it's worth the 100$ price tag.

Think of it this way, if it turns out you don't like it, then $100 is a small price to pay to find out that you should probably leave society and never come back.

I liked the pilot for Bates Motel, looking forward to the next episode.

Also as I was watching the episode, I kept wondering how closely did they try to match the original buildings. I want to watch Psycho again sometime to see if there were any other nods in this TV show in terms of production design from the movie.

The pilot is also available for download on iTunes for free.

Seriously, both have been on my "must watch" list for ages.

Indiana Jones pisses me off though, it's not available to rent anywhere. I can't just buy Raiders on blu (only one available is the trilogy pack) and I don't want to commit to the other three when I'm not sure if it's worth the 100$ price tag.

So I wait. :(

It's 60 bucks almost anywhere. It's worth the commitment.

I liked the pilot so I'm going to DVR it. Heck, I'm going to need something to watch when Walking Dead is over.

I will watch this mainly because of Vera Farmiga. Man she is beautiful.

Love this show! Wish Rainman or Iminime would do a classic Anthony Perkins Norman Bates.

Distinctive Dummies did a really nice Norman last year. The sculpt is scene specific, but the outfits are very well done. I bought two, one color and one black and white.

Back