Bashed Officer Kroenen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is he has a Modern Kroenen, but is using the second mask on that figure instead of this one (it came with two different masks).

We have a winnah! As far as thehands go, I forgot to mention them in the recipe. They're Triad male hands. They're not a perfect solution but they're good enough for now. I plan on going all out on modern Kroenen as well replacing his all in one suit with a two piece with a separate hood. In the fim when he's wearing that mask his suit is actually different than it was previously. I'll be using a Triad wetsuit as the suit and the same style baklava as used on WWII Kroenen as the hood. I also want to put some red trim on the wetsuit as it appears in the film but I have no idea how to go about doing that.

Recipe:

kroenen-nazi-02.jpg

Now I wish I had never sold mine :monkey2

that is awesome...well done:joy

dedguy...you always know how to pose a figure in a realistic look (which makes me want whatever you photograph)...looks like this will be my next project!

Looks great, and definitely better than the original. Sideshow went with a leatherlike costume... which is pretty nice. But he cloth ones really look better.

Great work :rock

Damn that looks brilliant dude!! So how much customizing went into making him?

I mean was it purely getting the stuff together and putting them on the body or was there some drilling, sanding or sculpting needed?

Oh and if anyone has a better suggestion for coat I'd be very happy. Spike kinda wants his coat back and I think Kroenen could do better.

as i posted at OSW, love this bash! isee u used Triad hands, but doesn't Triad have a male Nightrunner coat? if not try the BBI CY-COM Colossus. he has a wicked black leather trench and is cheap to get. about $20 for the whole fig usually and has lotsa nice parts. gatlin gun, body w/ lights, ect.

like this bash so much might have to sell my SS one

Damn that looks brilliant dude!! So how much customizing went into making him?

I mean was it purely getting the stuff together and putting them on the body or was there some drilling, sanding or sculpting needed?

Basically the only customization I had to do with splitting the hat up the back to fit it over his mask and drilling out the Triad hands to fit HT wrist pegs. Other than that it was just putting everything on a Hot Toys body.

as i posted at OSW, love this bash! isee u used Triad hands, but doesn't Triad have a male Nightrunner coat? if not try the BBI CY-COM Colossus. he has a wicked black leather trench and is cheap to get. about $20 for the whole fig usually and has lotsa nice parts. gatlin gun, body w/ lights, ect.

like this bash so much might have to sell my SS one

For me the Nightrunner coat is too tight, especially for a WWII era-ish coat. I contemplated the Colossus coat but I may just buy a Vampire Spike (which also go for about $20-30 on ebay). That way I have a second Vampire head and a second coat.

That is freaking sweet.

I had the same exact idea, but I couldn't find any parts.

Pretty much all the parts except for Spike's jacket can be gotten at War Toys, which is where I picked up all the parts.

That is cool as,a great use of parts to a make one sweet figure.

You would think the Nazi knew they were going to lose, they wear black and a have a skull on there cap, id say that made them the bad guy and bad guy lose.

I think that's why people love Nazis so much. Hitler was like a real life super villian. He had henchmen that all wore costumes that designated their use. They used skulls and lightening bolts and ^^^^ as logos. They had logos for everything. Hitler was even into magic and the occult and what not. All he needed was a cape, and possibly a mask. Oh and he tried to take over the world, what's more super villiany than that.

I really appreciate the reponses everyone, I really do. But... I keep answering the same questions. I'm going to put up all the answers in he first post of this thread.

I'm still waiting till I have the money to buy Nazi Kroenen...as beautiful as this is, which is very, I want an official Sideshow one...

But still...Very good job, you made him look even more badass...

Back