Bashed Officer Kroenen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Recipe
Other than those items I already had (marked below with an asterix) I got all the items from War Toys.

*Body: Hot Toys TrueType
Head: Random Dragon head
Baclava: New Option
*Mask: Sideshow modern Kroenen
Uniform: DiD Willi Baver
Shirt: DiD Tim Becker
Hat: DiD Willi Baver
*Boots: DiD Willi Baver
Pistol/Holster: DiD Julius Hanke
Belt/Shoulder strap: DiD Hermann Weber
Patches: Dragon Aldo Wenning
Medal: BBI Otto Schulz
*Coat: Sideshow Spike
*Hands/Gloves: Triad male hands

Total cost (not including what I already had): $35
Estimated total cost: $95*, still cheaper than buying a Sideshow one, which I would still need to swap the body on
*including a Sideshow Vampire Spike for the coat (can be had on ebay for about $25)
Boots (about $10)
Triad hand set (about $10, could find a better option)
Hot Toys Body (about $25)
Does not include Kroenen's mask as I have no idea how you'd get one outside of buying a Modern Kroenen on Ebay for like $100.

Modifications
Hat: hat had to be split up the back to fit over the mask. It doesn't look great directly from the back but is not noticeable from even almost a complete profile.
Coat: wires added to the hem of the coat for possability

No other modifications where needed.

If you ask me, while not film accurate (although you could say comic accurate) I think it turned out better than the Sideshow version and at a fraction of the price those dang things go for on ebay.
kroenen-nazi-01.jpg

kroenen-nazi-02.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome!!! I may have to go this route.

Thanks for posting the needed items.

Oh and if anyone has a better suggestion for coat I'd be very happy. Spike kinda wants his coat back and I think Kroenen could do better.

That is amazing! I love my Nazi Kroenen and love this even more!!!!

That second pic has a PF feel to it. Very much like the Red Skull I guess.

Fantastic job though. I have the real version, but I think yours is just as good, if not better. Spike's coat looks surprisingly good on him though.

That looks awsome...I kinda wanna do that with mine now....Did you take the Modern Kronen mask off of your other Kronen or did you get a second mask.

Recipe:

Body: Hot Toys TrueType
Head: Random Dragon head
Baclava: New Option
Mask: Sideshow modern Kroenen
Uniform: DiD Willi Baver
Hat: DiD Willi Baver
Boots: DiD Willi Baver
Pistol/Holster: DiD Julius Hanke
Belt/Shoulder strap: DiD Hermann Weber
Patches: Dragon Aldo Wenning
Coat: Sideshow Spike (with wire added)

If you ask me, while not film accurate (although you could say comic accurate) I think it turned out better than the Sideshow version and at a fraction of the price those dang things go for on ebay.
kroenen-nazi-01.jpg

kroenen-nazi-02.jpg

Excellent job. Just 2 questions

1 - As mentioned before, were did you get extra the mask?

2 - What gloved hands did you use?

Maybe I need to clarify, by were I mean did you pick up the mask from a website that pieced out the Kroenen figure or get lucky on Ebay, etc.

My guess is he has a Modern Kroenen, but is using the second mask on that figure instead of this one (it came with two different masks).

Back