Baroness to be revealed mid 2012 + new bulkier body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool interview. Sounds like SS has big plans for Joe, DC, and Marvel. All of which I'm interested to watch as I pick and choose what I want since my main focus is the LOTR statue line.

Glad to hear that the Baroness will appear sooner then later, also nice to hear that SST hasn't abandoned the Cobra Trooper altogether.
I'm hoping that new super hero body will be used on Roadblock.

Great information today about Baroness (I thought they would do Scarlet first).

The beefier body type means Destro, maybe even Roadblock or Gung-Ho are coming as well.

And yeah, bring on Torpedo, Wet-Suit and the EELs, as well as Snow Job and Snow Serpents.

Things are getting good at Sideshow...great time to be a Joe Collector.

--

:exactly:

I don't believe many of us could have foreseen where we would be now 1:6 wise specifically with GI JOE even with all the justified complaints & praises when warranted.

Heck, even the upcoming reboot/sequel of the piece of crap first GI JOE live action film is apparently generating really worthwhile buzz that could redeem the live action franchise.

The 3.75" line is supposedly doing well with recent offerings.

Yes. It's a great time to be a GI JOE collector indeed whether you're into 1:18, 1:6, or PFs/statues . . . provided you don't go broke in the process.

I just hope the Baroness doesn't ask does this body make me look fat.:lol

I hope the female body isn't the female equivalent of the Pro. If it ends up being closer to the Hot Toys Jill body with more of an athletic build, I'll be happy.

Great information today about Baroness (I thought they would do Scarlet first).

The beefier body type means Destro, maybe even Roadblock or Gung-Ho are coming as well.

And yeah, bring on Torpedo, Wet-Suit and the EELs, as well as Snow Job and Snow Serpents.

Torpedo, Wetsuit, EELs and the Snow Serpent designs are perfect imo. I really hope Sideshow doesn't get artistic and start screwing with their designs in 1:6 scale. No need to fix something that's not broken.

Back