Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my baroness this week.Wish I could say it didn't have problems but the base has scratches on the cobra and I'm also having problems getting her foot to fit in the base.

Sorry to hear that. I had the same problem with my rogue pf, I just forced it into the base and luckily it didn't break.

Ok just found out my baroness long rifle is bent. It's off, I contacted SS and they told me to heat it up and bend it back. I don't mind trying this but I'm scared that I might break it. Anyone try this before? So heat it up and bend it back straight. Sounds so risky.

Ok just found out my baroness long rifle is bent. It's off, I contacted SS and they told me to heat it up and bend it back. I don't mind trying this but I'm scared that I might break it. Anyone try this before? So heat it up and bend it back straight. Sounds so risky.

Just be careful and slow and you'll be fine. And you'd be safer to dip it in boiling water for 20 seconds than using a heat gun.

I had the same problerm with my Dutch PF. I contacted SS and they said tough luck they are all like that , do the hairdryer trick. The barrel was pinched, so it wouldnt go back to being straight using the hairdryer trick.
So it looks pretty *****ty. They cheaped out and used inferior materials to save a buck....and if that wasn't bad enough they expect the customer to fix their **** ups. Not cool.

But,back to your question :)
Its actually pretty easy to do, I was really worried the first time.
Ater bout 15-30 secs under thre dryer it just gets really soft and pliable, find something flat to straighten it against and as it cools it will harden up.
Might take a few trys.....

If you watch my Baroness review video, it explains it quite clearly on how you can do this safely. Bending these is not a science. It's easy. Just have to be careful and not rush it.

If you watch my Baroness review video, it explains it quite clearly on how you can do this safely. Bending these is not a science. It's easy. Just have to be careful and not rush it.

I had the same problerm with my Dutch PF. I contacted SS and they said tough luck they are all like that , do the hairdryer trick. The barrel was pinched, so it wouldnt go back to being straight using the hairdryer trick.
So it looks pretty *****ty. They cheaped out and used inferior materials to save a buck....and if that wasn't bad enough they expect the customer to fix their **** ups. Not cool.

But,back to your question :)
Its actually pretty easy to do, I was really worried the first time.
Ater bout 15-30 secs under thre dryer it just gets really soft and pliable, find something flat to straighten it against and as it cools it will harden up.
Might take a few trys.....

Just be careful and slow and you'll be fine. And you'd be safer to dip it in boiling water for 20 seconds than using a heat gun.

Wow I feel like I can do it now, thanks to all. The gun now just looks bad the was the barrel is bent. I will try to fix it soon. Thanks again everyone for the great tips :1-1:

I got my Baroness and arrived with damage - a small crack to the glasses (bridge of glasses). Anyone else encounter this problem?

I got my Baroness and arrived with damage - a small crack to the glasses (bridge of glasses). Anyone else encounter this problem?

Just talk to Sideshow or the dealer if you bought it local. They can give you a partial refund, refund, or put you on waitlist for a new one. It isn't a bad flaw and can be repaired. Maybe they will give you a partial refund...? Call them to find out.

Just talk to Sideshow or the dealer if you bought it local. They can give you a partial refund, refund, or put you on waitlist for a new one. It isn't a bad flaw and can be repaired. Maybe they will give you a partial refund...? Call them to find out.

Any idea on how to repair this kind of minor damage??

Strange how it's back in stock after being unavailable for so long.

Shots of mine. It's an amazing piece...if you don't plan on displaying her a$$ backwards.

IMG_2113-1.jpg

IMG_2131-1.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

Back