Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex is back to sold out and Regular still WL. My guess is one of the two will be back in stock by the time the "Classic" ships.

I had reluctantly cancelled the Ex I had on pre-order and was tempted to pick it up when it came back into stock, but still couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

I had reluctantly cancelled the Ex I had on pre-order and was tempted to pick it up when it came back into stock, but still couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Me too! The fact they're making a bunch more of her just killed the collectible factor for me. The sculpt was great but I really disliked the thick rim glasses and would have preferred the prototype specs. Also, after the "Classic" re-release you know SS will do a "Crimson Baroness" in the same sculpt. Way too big an ES for these so as much as I like her, I passed like you did.

Me too! The fact they're making a bunch more of her just killed the collectible factor for me. The sculpt was great but I really disliked the thick rim glasses and would have preferred the prototype specs. Also, after the "Classic" re-release you know SS will do a "Crimson Baroness" in the same sculpt. Way too big an ES for these so as much as I like her, I passed like you did.

Very true, but I still had to get one of the black version. The classic one is a reissue of the exact same one. :monkey1 if they made her red for the reissue, I would buy it and not complain.

Very true, but I still had to get one of the black version. The classic one is a reissue of the exact same one. :monkey1 if they made her red for the reissue, I would buy it and not complain.

Yes Crimson Baroness would have been cool albeit with a new sculpt. You never know, SS may cancel this reissue if no one wants to buy her. They've cancelled items before. The original Baroness PF looked fantastic aside from the Potter glasses but that is forgiveable. I would probably have picked her up down the line but not if they are going to keep reissuing her. :slap anyway, she is still a nice piece to own (just not for me at this point in time).

Gives me hope that my one on flex is not a returned piece. Wishful thinking guys ?

I just got one after it had come back in stock and it was not a return. Is perfect. Even had the Sideshow QC sticker attached to the foam.

I just got one after it had come back in stock and it was not a return. Is perfect. Even had the Sideshow QC sticker attached to the foam.

Okay so maybe I envy you... just a little bit. :wave Just when I was thinking "must be a bunch of returns they're reselling" lol. Congrats, she's a nice piece. :peace

I just paid off and received mine. Like yours she's perfect. The rifle arm is a bit heavy but it still holds well. I got number #688. I really love it. She's sexy and dangerous. The three month wait was worth it.

I'm a collector from the Philippines. I just got a regular Baroness today and I'm completely satisfied and happy with this piece. :D

551324_10151435352709028_84010752_n.jpg

859749_10151435352229028_932225127_o.jpg

Back