Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

No Baroness for me, one day after I got my notice for final flexpay, they sent me an apology saying they were out of them?

Really? What the **** have I been paying on? Think I'll just stick to Ebay and boardies even if I have to pay a little more at times. :monkey2

No Baroness for me, one day after I got my notice for final flexpay, they sent me an apology saying they were out of them?

Really? What the **** have I been paying on? Think I'll just stick to Ebay and boardies even if I have to pay a little more at times. :monkey2

So they took your payments and didnt get you a piece???

SSC Ponzi scheme

That happened to me once. I had an item on flex and then when it was about to ship they said sorry. Our inventory system was wrong and there are none left.

Yep, the funny thing was, they were giving me free shipping on this statue to make up for screwing me over on my last order. :lol

Oh irony...

As a side note (probably should knock on wood) I've bought 12 figures/ customs from various boardies and its been smooth every time.

I at least hope mine was sacrificed for someone getting theirs replaced or something and not just an inventory error.

Yep, the funny thing was, they were giving me free shipping on this statue to make up for screwing me over on my last order. :lol

Oh irony...

As a side note (probably should knock on wood) I've bought 12 figures/ customs from various boardies and its been smooth every time.

I at least hope mine was sacrificed for someone getting theirs replaced or something and not just an inventory error.

Thats absolute bull**** dude, they should never take your money if they cannot provide you with what you ordered. They should refund you with interest.

Thought that was point of the NRD

Wow. That's messed up. They better come good on a refund for you if you choose to. Is it even legal for them to try and keep your money?

Sorry to hear about it.

Wow. That's messed up. They better come good on a refund for you if you choose to. Is it even legal for them to try and keep your money?

Sorry to hear about it.

No no, don't misunderstand guys, they refunded my credit card 2 days after they sent me the email. Its all good on the money side, I just lost the Baroness Ex that I supposedly was paying on for three months.

Does anyone have the prototype pics where she is holding her glasses? I can't find them and am modding the arm to do that any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
Will be selling the custom arm probably around 10-20 pieces
Paints will match the original
Will post a link to the page later today

Sideshow should be ashamed of themselves for doing that terrible reissue Baroness PF that looked NOTHING like "Classic" Baroness. The Crimson PF lookes breathtaingly beautiful and you sir are an artist. Wow. :)

Thanks! Appreciate the comments! Have the custom arm up on ebay or contact me here or SSF for a bit cheaper. Only 20 will be made.

More baroness customs coming still have 3 that I can work on.

Back