Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes? Well in all fairness it's the paint apps that make or break the PFs. Mola Ram being the finest QA all around.

it's a shame baroness wont be in the next g i joe movie. Based on the trailer it looks pretty well made, much better than the first movie crap...wayans brothers seriously?

:exactly:
Baroness will suffer from "Rogue" syndrome, busted glasses and a nail in her face and come with an old lady ass w/granny panties whereas the 1:6 will be full of epic win! :lecture:lecture:lecture

I think the days of Rogue problems are already behind us, unless SS wants to lose more money...:dunno

:exactly:
Baroness will suffer from "Rogue" syndrome, busted glasses and a nail in her face and come with an old lady ass w/granny panties whereas the 1:6 will be full of epic win! :lecture:lecture:lecture

even if that's true, it's still cheap plastic toys vs 20"+ polystone statues that will retain its collectible status for many years to come.

and i doubt every female statue sideshow makes from now on will have rogue syndrome.

dont be a hater.

even if that's true, it's still cheap plastic toys vs 20"+ polystone statues that will retain its collectible status for many years to come.

and i doubt every female statue sideshow makes from now on will have rogue syndrome.

dont be a hater.

:lol Have you seen the price of the exclusive 1:6 Joes? Don't be too quick to start that elitist trolling. We've yet to see the resale value of the Joe PFs. Based on the G.I. Joe market, I'll be surprised if it increases much above retail.

PS Polystone = plastic too, hence the "poly" in the name. :lol

PSS, I was giving Khev a hard time, so it's safe to unweggie those panties. :wink1:

:lol Have you seen the price of the exclusive 1:6 Joes? Don't be too quick to start that elitist trolling. We've yet to see the resale value of the Joe PFs. Based on the G.I. Joe market, I'll be surprised if it increases much above retail.

PS Polystone = plastic too, hence the "poly" in the name. :lol

PSS, I was giving Khev a hard time, so it's safe to unweggie those panties. :wink1:

I think it will have a good chance at going above retail once she sells out, as long as there are no major problems with the production. And especially if the line continues to have strong pieces like the 1st 2, these eventually will be sought after....even grails nowadays were pretty easy to find when they first came out.

I think the exclusive CC PF actually has a decent chance to appreciate in value. The hood is iconic, turned out well in production and was set at a lowish 500 ES.

I think the days of Rogue problems are already behind us, unless SS wants to lose more money...:dunno

SSC been having a number of QC problems (mainly with PFs) over the last 2-3 years. Rogue just happened to be one of the worst of them.

Back