Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah this is one of the few pieces I could care less about es, I have been dying to get a Baroness statue for about 15-18 years, before I even collected statues I wanted one of her.

I'm glad that Sideshow brought you a personal grail. :D

I can't wait to add her to my collection. :yess:

Damn, man. I wish I could afford multiples! A custom in red crimson outfit would be awesome.

Anyways, I've never cared about ES on anything I bought. I bought it because I thought it was cool.

That would be so sweet! :rock

Surprised. Thought it would be closer in size to the Commander. Oh well, I just want her, I don't care how many clones there are, as long as I get the real one! :lol

Yes they did, but it seems that at least on their own site lately, that they will only be promoting the exclusive version of a piece until that has been exhausted, then the regular will make a reappearance.

Not sure why, just an observation, of late... :dunno

So it sells out. :wink1:

tumblr_lx8siyZ0tA1qlwyel.gif

He's not much of a dancer.

If a person doesn't want the exclusive, it's usually easy enough to find outside of Sideshow. And cheaper. And without an NRD. I don't know why anyone would choose the regular over the exclusive if they're buying direct.

On the other hand, I can see them closing exclusive waitlists when regulars editions aren't sold through.

Guys check out this latest WIP custom Baroness..completely blows away SS' version :eek

uwdvv.jpg

Guys check out this latest WIP custom Baroness..completely blows away SS' version :eek

uwdvv.jpg

I don't know about "blows away", but both SS and this Baroness are equally awesome for different reasons. Different poses and different clothes make them non-comparable, in my opinion.

And yes, Destro rocks! :clap

^ Exactly. Show me one instance in the RAH comic (canon to me) where the Baroness came across as subservient and did not consider herself on equal footing with the other Cobra leaders.

There is a time and place for cheesecake; this is not one of them.

Back