Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to me it is the character, first time EVER she has been released in full scale, doesn't matter what size, only a bust has ever been made, and I did see an arh Baroness before, but that was very limited and HTF.

Plus it looks to be a really well done PF, I am sure that is helping it gain popularity, and especially since SS did a change for the CC people are now seeing this line get some real attention. And I think it deserves it, what kid didn't have a G.I. Joe in the 80's? None that knew of.

:lol Heckle and Jeckle. I was just surprised the thread is so red hot considering it's a PF and the JOE crew seems so 1/6th centric. And thus far has remained relatively friendly towards statue collectors. Just an observation.

:lol Heckle and Jeckle. I was just surprised the thread is so red hot considering it's a PF and the JOE crew seems so 1/6th centric. And thus far has remained relatively friendly towards statue collectors. Just an observation.

I noticed that too, it has been nice not having to defend statues lately :hi5:

Bah. Statue collector's have no imagination....hence why they collect things in a fixed pose. To entertain an argument with someone of such a limited range of flexibility in discussion would not go far anyhow.

Statue Collector: "Go play with your dolls"

1:6 Collector: "Cool. Man that guy is a ____!!!"

....that is all....

:sarcasm

:nana:

Atomic_Explosion.jpg

Back