Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CC comes out probably within the next 30 days.

Going to be such a good display, hope to see some more Joe statues real soon.

CC comes out probably within the next 30 days.

Going to be such a good display, hope to see some more Joe statues real soon.

NL confirmations or "states" rather, correct? I haven't received a e-mails notifications processing deal yet.... atleast I haven't.

Yea I didn't think he was out all ready, can't wait for more Joe stats as well.

It looks like we have a while for this(Baroness) to hit our hands. :)

Someone on SF called sideshow and a rep said that CC exc is not too far behind the reg, specifically he said 14 days from a few days ago I think, plus they have been early on alot of items lately, so I have no doubt it will come within 30 days.

Yeah, the wait will be brutal for Baroness, I am up to at least 3 custom baroness' I want to do, and one exc to keep untoched. SO far thinking crimson strike outfit, fully sculpted black uniform, and original blue/yellow uniform, if I can do one more it would be later in the comics where she is mostly black but has alot of blue highlights.

https://gcallahan.com/

baroness-callahan01.jpg

baroness-callahan02.jpg

the material could be attached to the end of the nub, I don't see it being that difficult. They have done alot more difficult switch outs.

the material could be attached to the end of the nub, I don't see it being that difficult. They have done alot more difficult switch outs.

It wouldn't look right. While she can have a seam on the sleeve, it needs to be cohesive. If it were under a shoulder pad or in a jacket, it might work. But here, a swapout arm would be noticeable. Especially exposed like that.

the seam would be covered up, the arm with material could go inside the sculpted upper arm, would attach with magnet.

it really sucks that we will probably never get that one... maybe they will shrink that one and make it a comiquette? :lol

Back