Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried this post earlier, on the iPhone, but lost all my typing and gave up.

Wouldn't you prefer to find a Fathom statue with rectangular glasses and then just superglue an assault rifle to her arm? :cool:

I didn't actually know that Fathom wore glasses. I tend to flip very fast past the Aspen pages of the Previews every month. There was a Fathom I read from Comico in the 80's, but I've never read Turner's version.

:horror Please tell me Fury doesn't collect those nudie pedo anime statues! :horror

Nope, but I love G.I. Joe, especially since it was my very first comic book and got me into the whole thing so long ago.

I prefer the round glasses. I'm glad that's the way the went with it.

In reality, I'm happy with the original look myself, that of the round glasses. I just thought that while SS was giving us mildly updated versions of the classics, the round glasses might have been changed to rectangular. Or alternatively, there could have been two portraits, one with round and one with rectangular. That would have forced my hand to order the exclusive.

Round glasses...separating the Baroness fans from the librarian fetishists since 2011...

I'm happy with them. Kind of looking forward to what SS has in store for this line next. Wonder if it will be another Cobra sympathizer, or a first Joe release. Also, how long will the wait be?

I don't recall from the production video because it was a year and a half ago, but what characters were featured in there?

I'm sure you can remove the glasses if they come broken. Then you can pretend you purchased a PF of Mila Kunis cosplaying as Baroness.

Hmm, I like the way you think.

I prefer the round glasses. I'm glad that's the way the went with it.

I like both. Had they been square, I would have loved them, and I love em this way too. I just don't think you can go wrong. :)

I'm excited that Viper is arriving tomorrow in the mail; however, when this Baroness arrives next year, I'm going to take a day off on the day that she arrives. I'd be too excited and unfocused at the office knowing it is at my doorstep.

I'm excited that Viper is arriving tomorrow in the mail; however, when this Baroness arrives next year, I'm going to take a day off on the day that she arrives. I'd be too excited and unfocused at the office knowing it is at my doorstep.
--

You are a superior collector/enthusiast than I.

:bow

Maybe I'll do the same too.

Back